Virtual Dressing Rooms - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Virtual Dressing Rooms Market is accounted for $2.91 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $10.37 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing range of products available for customers, need for ensuring the security of products and increasing investments by various retailers. However, lack of knowledge about the products is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Virtual dressing rooms are the online equivalent of in-store fitting rooms which allows customers to try on clothes and check its fit, size, and style virtually. It has superior speed and efficiency than conventional dressing rooms.
By component, the services segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it offers customization and maintenance facilities for various solutions offered. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the existence of highly competitive retail sector in the region.
Some of the key players in Virtual Dressing Rooms Market include Magic Mirror, Metail, Trimirror, Total Immersion, Visualook, AstraFit, Fision Technologies, Zugara, FXGear, Sensemi, Fit Analytics, 3D-A-Porter, True Fit, ELSE Corp, Memomi, Sizebay, Coitor IT Tech, REACTIVE REALITY GMBH, Dressformer, 3DLOOK Inc., Elpro Technologies, and Fitnect Interactive.
End Users Covered:
• Virtual Store
• Physical Store
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook