ExportPlanning is StudiaBo's business line aimed at supporting marketing and planning activities of international companies, or companies willing to go international. StudiaBo's distinctive expertise in economics, data science, and information technologies have allowed them to build a comprehensive information system, based on systematic data mining, analysis and visualization processes on open and authoritative sources.
The distinctive features of their information system are:
- Historical depth (from 1995 to the present)
- Wide coverage, both at a country (152 countries) and product (based on HS custom codes) level
- Segmentation by price ranges
- Predictive analysis by product, market, and competitor country
ExportPlanning's vast database allows them to create useful market research reports that leverage the power of information to help their clients make the best business decisions.
How can their reports help you?
ExportPlanning Market Research Reports provide a broad overview of market trends (past, current, and expected) for all the relevant markets, as well as the position of the main competitor countries, for a specific strategic business unit (product, sector, or industry). They therefore, constitute very effective information support for companies willing to conduct thorough market research before entering a foreign market, or just willing to stay up to date with the latest trade trends in their industry.
The reports make extensive use of data visualization to help the user grasp ideas and concepts quickly and effectively.
Their market research reports are structured as follows:
- The first part of the report focuses on the product (industry/sector) the report is about. Information such as world trade volume, major importing and exporting countries, past evolution and forecast of international trade, and trade flows price range is included.
- The second part of the report focuses on the main markets for the chose product. For every relevant market, you can find information about size of the market, average price of imports, growth rate of imports, past evolution and forecast of imports.
- The third part of the report focuses on the main competitors, i.e., on the main exporters of the chose product. For every relevant competitor, you can find information about the amount of foreign sales, average price of exports, exports by price range, and main sales markets.
ExportPlanning Market Research Reports can therefore support business development teams, export directors, and sales and marketing professionals as well as trade agencies in the analysis and identification of the best markets and opportunities worldwide.