The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... digital assurance market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period The digital assurance market size is expected to grow from USD 2.90 billion in 2017 to USD 5.47 billion ... Read More
... Global Forecast to 2022 Rise in demand for interior lights is one of the significant factors driving the aircraft cabin lighting market. The aircraft cabin lighting market is projected to grow from an estimated USD ... Read More
... market expected to register CAGR of 5.9% during forecast period.” The fluoropolymer films market size is estimated to be USD 1.97 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 2.62 billion by 2022, at ... Read More
... of business risks posed by application vulnerabilities is expected to drive the growth of the managed application services market The managed application services market size is estimated to be USD 2.02 billion in 2017 and ... Read More
... “Growing demand from end-use industries in emerging economies is driving the growth of the metal injection molding market” The metal injection molding market is estimated to be USD 2.58 billion in 2017 and is projected ... Read More
... to process large volumes of data with speed and accuracy has fueled the adoption of HPC solutions” The global high performance computing (HPC) market is expected to grow from USD 32.11 billion in 2017 to ... Read More
... aviation market expected to grow at a CAGR of 46.65% between 2018 and 2025” The AI in aviation market is expected to be valued at USD 152.4 million in 2018 and is likely to reach ... Read More
... construction films market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2022.” The construction films market is projected to grow from USD 10.62 billion in 2017 to USD 13.24 billion by ... Read More
... robots market expected to grow at a significant rate between 2018 and 2023” The Ai in aviation market is expected to grow from USD 3.49 billion in 2018 to USD 12.36 billion by 2023, at ... Read More
... to grow at a CAGR of 4.0%.” The global microplate systems market is expected to reach USD 996.9 million by 2022 from USD 820.3 million in 2017 at a CAGR of 4.0%. This market is ... Read More
... data due to complexities arising from mergers and acquisitions are expected to drive the virtual data room market” The global virtual data room market size is expected to grow from USD 949.2 million in 2017 ... Read More
... 2022 The aircraft fire protection systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.90% during the forecast period The aircraft fire protection systems market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 911.6 ... Read More
... Forecast to 2025 “The autonomous tractors market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 24.89%.” The autonomous tractors market is projected to witness demand for 12,508 units in 2019 and 60,901 units by 2025, ... Read More
... to grow at a significant rate between 2018 and 2023” The fiber optic components market is expected to grow from USD 17.15 billion in 2018 to USD 27.60 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.23%, from 2017 to 2022.” The battery monitoring system market is projected to reach USD 5.47 billion by 2022, from an estimated USD 2.37 billion in 2017, at ... Read More
... in demand for connected services is going to fuel the connected car market” The global connected car market is estimated to be USD 72.89 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 219.21 billion ... Read More
... business outcomes with effective strategic decisions is one of the most significant factors projected to drive the growth of the workflow orchestration market.” The workflow orchestration market is projected to grow from USD 13.81 billion ... Read More
... to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% The global guidewires market is projected to reach USD 764.0 million by 2022 from USD 605.2 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 4.8%. The growth witnessed by ... Read More
... tiles market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2017 to 2022, in terms of value.” The ceiling tiles market is estimated to be USD 7.31 billion in 2017 and is projected ... Read More
... to 2022 “The wheat protein market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8%.” The wheat protein market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2017, to reach USD 2.58 billion ... Read More
... Forecast to 2022 “Increasing demand for onsite industrial Inert Gas Generation Systems (IGGS) and increasing number of aircraft (commercial & military cargo) & marine cargo ships in emerging economies are expected to drive the IGGS ... Read More
... is expected to grow across all the IT segments to avail the flexibility and effectiveness in performing tasks with various benefits, such as reduced costs, accelerated time-to-market, and simplified Interoperability. The global open source services ... Read More
... 2022 “The centrifugal pump market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.83%, from 2017 to 2022.” The centrifugal pump market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 30.65 billion in 2017 to ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2017 to 2022, in terms of value.” The ceramic adhesives market is projected to grow from USD 6.12 billion in 2017 to USD 7.84 ... Read More
... healthy growth between 2017 and 2023” The global film thickness measurement market is estimated at USD 391.8 million in 2017 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% to reach USD 521.9 million ... Read More