The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
...pumps market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during forecast period” The peristaltic pumps market is projected to reach USD 467.5 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2016 to ... Read More
...selling price of LEDs is expected to drive the emergency lighting market” The emergency lighting market is expected to be valued at USD 6.68 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.83% between 2017 ... Read More
...of 6.8% during the forecast period in terms of value” The global glycerin market is projected to reach USD 3.12 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2016 to 2021, in terms of ... Read More
...oil and gas industry is driving the oilfield communications market” The oilfield communications market size is estimated to grow from USD 3.05 billion in 2017 to USD 4.46 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual ... Read More
...to grow at a CAGR of 4.48%.” The global agricultural colorants market is estimated at USD 1.63 billion in 2017, and is projected to reach USD 2.03 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.48% ... Read More
...fleet size of airlines across the globe is one of the key factors driving the growth of the aerospace 3D printing market.” The aerospace 3D printing market is projected to reach USD 3,057.9 million by ... Read More
...to reach USD 1.45 billion by 2022; growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. The growing target patient population, ongoing technological advancements, favorable medical reimbursements, rising demand for minimally invasive thrombectomy procedures, ... Read More
...sealants market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.11% from 2016 to 2021” The adhesives & sealants market is expected to grow from USD 49.50 billion in 2016 to USD 63.50 billion by ... Read More
...25 vendors of SD-WAN were analyzed on the basis of their product offering and business strategy. The vendors were shortlisted based on their solution capabilities, technology innovations, industry coverage, viability, breadth of product offering, and ... Read More
...global mining lubricants market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2022” The mining lubricants market was valued at USD 1.95 billion in 2016, and is projected to reach USD ... Read More
...medical cameras market is expected to reach USD 3.69 billion by 2021 from USD 2.43 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. The global medical cameras market is broadly classified ... Read More
...CAGR of 12.80%.” The global food robotics market is estimated at USD 1.37 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 2.50 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 12.80% during the forecast period. ... Read More
...in outsourcing of aerostructure manufacturing to tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers is one of the key factors expected to drive the growth of the market” The aerostructures market is projected to grow from USD ... Read More
...market is expected to reach USD 302.1 million by 2021 from USD 259.4 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. On the basis of product & ... Read More
...delivery devices market is projected to reach USD 17.85 billion by 2021 from USD 11.54 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 9.1% in the next five years (2016 to 2021). Favorable reimbursement scenario ... Read More
...at a CAGR of 54.75% between 2018 and 2025” The 3D food printing market is expected to be valued at USD 425.0 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 54.75% between 2018 and 2025. ... Read More
...to 2022 Increasing adoption of BYOD and IoT trends is expected to drive the cloud security market The cloud security market size is expected to grow from USD 4.09 billion in 2017 to USD 12.73 ... Read More
...Forecast to 2022 “Target Drones offer a solution for threat simulation trainings” The target drones market is projected to grow from USD 3.79 billion in 2016 to USD 6.20 billion by 2022, at a CAGR ... Read More
...to reach USD 1,198.8 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period 2016-2021. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, initiatives ... Read More
...spatial data is expected to drive the growth of the location of things market” The location of things market size is expected to grow from USD 5.46 billion in 2017 to USD 27.22 billion by ... Read More
...and Region - Global Forecast to 2022 “The functional proteins market is projected to grow at a significant rate” The functional proteins market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2017, to ... Read More
...the healthcare industry to drive the market for blister packaging” The global market for blister packaging is projected to grow from USD 18.65 billion in 2016 to reach USD 28.38 billion by 2022, at an ... Read More
...pharmacy automation market is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 8.2% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 5.38 billion by 2022 from USD 3.63 billion in 2017. The growth in pharmacy automation ... Read More
...market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 63.1%” The overall metamaterial market is expected to reach USD 4,634.8 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 63.1% between 2017 and 2025. Increasing concern ... Read More
...projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” In terms of volume, the small-scale LNG market is projected to reach 299.15 million metric tons per annum by 2021, ... Read More