The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
...Increasing spending on artillery modernization programs is expected to drive the multiple launch rocket system market (MLRS) The multiple launch rocket systems market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 590.5 million in 2017 ... Read More
...Region - Forecast to 2022 “Development of light rail transit and metros at a rapid pace to upsurge the TCMS market” The Train Control and Management System (TCMS) market is projected to grow at a ... Read More
...is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.26% from 2017 to 2022.” The automotive composites market is projected to reach USD 13.14 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 12.26% from 2017 to 2022. ... Read More
...technologies, such as machine learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and predictive maintenance to enhance fleet management is one of the drivers for the growth of the vehicle analytics market The vehicle analytics market size is expected ... Read More
...market expected to grow at a significant rate between 2017 and 2023” The embedded systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.05% between 2017 and 2023 and is expected to be valued ... Read More
...improved technological innovations in display technologies are fostering the growth of the digital out of home market” The digital out of home market, was valued at USD 12.52 billion in 2016 and is expected to ... Read More
...to 2022 “Increasing user engagement on social media channels is driving the growth of the bot services market.” The global bot services market size is expected to grow from USD 458.4 million in 2017 to ... Read More
...is projected to grow at a CAGR of 40.4% during the forecast period” The market for AI in Fintech is expected to grow from USD 1,337.7 million in 2017 to USD 7,305.6 million by 2022, ... Read More
...braces and supports market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% The global orthopedic braces and supports market is projected to reach USD 4.93 billion by 2022 from USD 3.76 billion in 2017, at ... Read More
...“Increase in adoption of advanced technologies to trigger the demand for automotive secondary wiring harness market” The automotive secondary wiring harness market is projected to reach a market size of USD 33.78 billion by 2022 ... Read More
...projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.17%” The graphic film market is projected grow from USD 24.17 billion in 2017 to USD 31.10 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of ... Read More
...market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 44.1% during the forecast period The machine learning market is expected to grow from USD 1.41 billion in 2017 to USD 8.81 billion by 2022, at ... Read More
...is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.7%” The overall public safety LTE market is expected to be valued at USD 782.9 million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 3,091.3 million by ... Read More
...models market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7%” The global PDX models market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 167.6 million. The ... Read More
...tool market to exhibit steady growth between 2017 and 2023” The DC torque tool market is expected to grow from USD 2.81 billion in 2017 to USD 3.38 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of ... Read More
...monitoring software market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.05%, from 2017 to 2022” The air quality monitoring software market is projected to reach USD 544.6 million by 2022, at a CAGR of ... Read More
...network security firewall market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.5% during the forecast period, due to the growing network security and privacy concerns, the increase in Signaling System ... Read More
...grow at a CAGR of 24.00% between 2017 and 2023” According to the new market research report, the smart hospital market is expected to grow from USD 13.52 billion in 2016 to USD 63.49 billion ... Read More
...of fast recovery and cost effectiveness are driving the Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) market The DRaaS market is expected to grow from USD 2.19 billion in 2017 to USD 12.54 billion by 2022, ... Read More
...Rising demand to enhance operational productivity and reduce operating costs, and the emergence of Internet of Things (IoT) are the major factors driving the growth of the cloud Field Service Management (FSM) market. The global ... Read More
...from industrial vertical fueling the growth of SWIR market” The SWIR market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.68% between 2017 and 2023, to reach USD 1,357.7 million by 2023 from USD 809.9 ... Read More
...Global Forecast to 2022 “The rising demand for comfort, luxury, and hands-free operations to fuel the demand for the powered gates market.” The powered gates market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.75%, ... Read More
...to reach USD 10.08 billion by 2022.” The bronze market was valued at USD 8.76 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 10.08 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 2.8% between 2017 ... Read More
...development is driving the API testing market” The global API testing market size is estimated to grow from USD 447.4 million in 2017 to USD 1,099.1 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate ... Read More
...is one of the key factors expected to drive the combat management system market” The combat management system market is projected to grow from USD 306.7 million in 2017 to USD 365.5 million by 2022, ... Read More