The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... regulatory and policy compliance needs is expected to fuel the demand for Business Rules Management System (BRMS) solutions across the globe The global BRMS market is expected to grow from USD 0.84 Billion in 2018 ... Read More
... 2023 “Increasing use of cables due to the rise in electricity generation in the OECD and non-OECD countries to drive the growth of the cable testing and certification market” The cable testing and certification market ... Read More
... is expected to drive the overall growth of the surgical snares market.” The surgical snares market size is expected to grow from USD 992 million in 2018 to USD 1255 million by 2023, at a ... Read More
... kW) and Region - Global Forecast to 2023 “The AC electric motor sales in oil & gas market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.62%, from 2018 to 2023.” The AC electric motor ... Read More
... production in the global automotive industry is expected to drive the automotive bushing market.” The global automotive bushing market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 132.20 billion in 2018 to USD 175.31 billion ... Read More
... “Rising focus on preventive medical equipment maintenance is expected to drive the overall growth of the medical equipment maintenance market” The medical equipment maintenance market is projected to reach USD 47.4 billion by 2023 from ... Read More
... of digital technologies with an increasing use of smartphones for banking applications to drive the digital lending platform market The global digital lending platform market size is expected to grow from USD 5.1 billion in ... Read More
... market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30.7% during the forecast period MarketsandMarkets expects the global voice cloning market size to grow from USD 456 million in 2018 to USD 1,739 million by ... Read More
... Increasing awareness among enterprises about the benefits of cloud and networking technologies to fuel the demand for load balancing solution and services across the globe MarketsandMarkets expects the global load balancer market size to grow ... Read More
... “The food stabilizers (blends & systems) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0%, and the key drivers included growing consumption of processed food, the multifunctionality of food stabilizers, and the increased use ... Read More
... expression market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period.” The global gene expression market is projected to reach USD 4.9 billion by 2023 from USD 3.2 billion in 2018 ... Read More
... Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 6.4% During 2018-2023” The global veterinary X-ray market is projected to reach USD 872 million by 2023 from USD 640 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 6.4% ... Read More
... to 2023 “The power rental market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.89%, from 2018 to 2023.” The power rental market is projected to reach USD 21.2 billion by 2023 from an estimated ... Read More
... platform market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2018 to 2023 The digital banking platforms market is projected to grow from USD 3.3 billion in 2018 to USD 5.7 billion by ... Read More
... 2023 “Growth of the food & beverage industry is expected to drive the overall growth of the thin wall packaging market” The thin wall packaging market is expected to grow from USD 42.8 billion in ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3%.” The snack pellets market is estimated to account for about USD 2.0 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3%, ... Read More
... Africa) Global Forecast to 2023 “The specialties of lube oil refinery market is projected to register a CAGR of 1.8% between 2018 and 2023.” The global specialties of lube oil refinery market is estimated to ... Read More
... scalability and agility of data center infrastructure is expected to drive the growth of the composable infrastructure market The composable infrastructure market size is estimated to be USD 616 million in 2018 and is expected ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period.” The global infertility treatment market is projected to reach 2.2 billion by 2023 from USD 1.5 billion in 2018 at a ... Read More
... 3D printing market to grow at CAGR of 55.65% from 2018 to 2023” The automated 3D printing market is projected to reach USD 1,793 million by 2023 from USD 196 million by 2018, at a ... Read More
... 2023 “Increasing demand for batteries from various end-user industries is expected to drive the overall growth of the battery packaging market.” The battery packaging market is projected to grow from USD 20.6 billion in 2018 ... Read More
... diseases is expected to drive the overall growth of the pacemakers market.” The pacemakers market is projected to reach USD 4.9 billion by 2023 from USD 4.4 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 2.0%. ... Read More
... 2023 The growth in cryptocurrency industry is the major growth driver for the global crypto asset management market The global crypto asset management market size is expected to grow from USD 94 million in 2018 ... Read More
... is projected to register a CAGR of 15.0%, in terms of value, between 2018 and 2023.’’ The hybrid composites market size is estimated at USD 436 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD ... Read More
... is expected to drive the overall oil & gas sensors market The oil & gas sensors market is expected to grow from USD 7.4 billion in 2018 to USD 9.4 billion by 2023, at a ... Read More