The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
...care/oral hygiene market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 53.97 million by 2022. The growing awareness on oral hygiene, rising incidences of dental caries and ... Read More
...from the military and commercial sectors is one of the key factors driving the drone simulator market” The drone simulator market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 376.9 million in 2017 to USD ... Read More
...of 5.4% from 2017 to 2022” The polyurethane sealants market is projected to reach USD 3.15 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2017 to 2022. The market is mainly driven by the ... Read More
...to witness a higher growth than the on-premises deployment mode.” The global transportation management system market is expected to grow from USD 78.20 billion in 2017 to USD 202.14 billion by 2022, at a Compound ... Read More
...“The air management system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.97% from 2017 to 2022” The air management system market is estimated to grow from USD 4.68 billion in 2017 to USD ... Read More
...estimated to grow at a CAGR of 16.3% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 1,754.0 million by 2022. The key factors driving the growth of this market include the low prices of reprocessed devices ... Read More
...and infrastructure expansions are boosting the growth of the digital signage software market” The digital signage software market was valued at USD 4.48 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 9.24 billion by ... Read More
...“The low manufacturing cost of miniature satellites is one of the key factors expected to drive the growth of the nanosatellite and microsatellite market.” The nanosatellite and microsatellite market is projected to grow from USD ... Read More
...2022 “Single-cell analysis market projected to register a CAGR of 16.5%” The single-cell analysis market is expected to reach USD 3.59 billion by 2022 from USD 1.67 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 16.5%. ... Read More
...“Increase in deepwater oil drilling activities is anticipated to drive the demand for flexible pipes” The flexible pipe market is projected to reach USD 1,111.3 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2017 ... Read More
...industrial automation market for oil & gas is expected to exhibit significant growth potential between 2017 and 2023” The industrial automation market for oil & gas is expected to reach USD 15.52 billion by 2023, ... Read More
...guar gum market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9%” The guar gum market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2017 to reach USD 1,115.8 million by 2022. The demand ... Read More
...for OEM coatings from the transportation end-use industry is driving the growth of the OEM coatings market across the globe.” The OEM coatings market is projected to reach USD 69.28 billion by 2022, at a ... Read More
...to 2023 “GPS tracking device market to exhibit significant growth potential between 2017 and 2023” The GPS tracking device market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.91% between 2017 and 2023 to reach ... Read More
...IoT trend is expected to drive the NGFW market The Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) market size is estimated to grow from USD 2.39 billion in 2017 to USD 4.27 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual ... Read More
...- Forecast to 2022 The increased demand for food products, farm efficiency, and yield at minimal cost are expected to fuel the demand for the agricultural equipment market” The Farm Tractors Market is projected to ... Read More
...projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.05% from 2017 to 2022, in terms of value” The global metal foam market was valued at USD 79.0 million in 2016 and is anticipated to reach USD ... Read More
...Global Forecast to 2022 “Stringent regulations are driving the demand for SMS firewall solutions.” MarketsandMarkets: The SMS firewall market size is expected to grow from USD 1.73 billion in 2017 to USD 2.82 billion by ... Read More
...is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.05% between 2017 and 2022.” The scale-out NAS market is estimated to grow from USD 12.58 billion in 2017 to USD 32.68 billion by 2022, at a ... Read More
...and tunneling construction around the world to drive the global shotcrete accelerator market The global shotcrete accelerator market is projected to reach USD 1,101.8 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.2%. The market is ... Read More
...market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.55% between 2017 and 2023.” The overall wireless sensor network (WSN) market was valued at USD 29.06 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD ... Read More
...to 2023 “The overall control valves market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.33% between 2017 and 2023.” The overall control valves market is expected to be valued at USD 9.88 billion by ... Read More
...is expected to reach USD 9.28 billion by 2022” The seismic survey market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 7.54 billion in 2017 to a projected USD 9.28 billion by 2022. The main ... Read More
...to grow at a CAGR of 8.33% between 2017 and 2023” The industrial access control market is expected to reach USD 1,317.9 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.33% between 2017 and 2023. The ... Read More
...reservoir analysis market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.11%, from 2017 to 2022.” The reservoir analysis market is projected to reach USD 8.95 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.11%, ... Read More