The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... global medical aesthetics market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% in the next five years (2018–2023).” The global medical aesthetics market is projected to reach USD 17.07 billion by 2023 from USD ... Read More
... due to their inherent benefits over conventional solar inverter technologies, propelling growth of micro-inverter market” The global micro-inverter market expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.3% from 2018 to 2023 to reach USD 5.88 ... Read More
... 2D chromatography market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5%.” The global 2D chromatography market is projected to reach USD 42.4 million by 2023 from an estimated USD 29.6 million in 2018, at ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.58%, from 2018 to 2023.” The electric insulator market is projected to reach USD 13.34 billion by 2023, from an estimated USD 10.17 billion in 2018, at ... Read More
... demand for technical textiles and preferences for better home furnishing and aesthetics driving the growth of textile chemicals market The global textile chemicals market size is estimated at USD 26.00 billion in 2018 and is ... Read More
... to grow at a CAGR of 4.3%” The global capnography equipment market is projected to reach USD 366.5 million by 2023 from USD 297.1 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 4.3%. Factors such as ... Read More
... to exhibit a significant growth between 2018 and 2024” The warehouse management system (WMS) market was valued at USD 2.06 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 4.82 billion by 2024, at a ... Read More
... platform market to grow at a CAGR of 29.3% during the forecast period” MarketsandMarkets expects the global customer data platform market size to grow from USD 903.7 million in 2018 to USD 3,265.4 million by ... Read More
... to 2023 “Automatic tube cleaning system market to exhibit significant growth potential between 2018 and 2023” The automatic tube cleaning system market is estimated to grow from USD 104.6 million in 2018 to USD 130.5 ... Read More
... pumps market in oil & gas industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.12% from 2018 to 2023.” The global pumps market in oil & gas industry is projected to reach USD 10.36 ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.7% during the forecast period.” The global viral clearance market is expected to reach USD 724.5 million by 2023 from an estimated USD 271.2 million in 2018, ... Read More
... lighting market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 20.61% from 2018 to 2023” The overall horticulture lighting market is estimated to grow from USD 2.43 billion in 2018 to USD 6.21 billion by 2023, ... Read More
... virtual routers market size to grow at a CAGR of 23.2% during the forecast period” The global virtual router market size is expected to grow from USD 116.8 million in 2018 to USD 331.5 million ... Read More
... of R&D costs and lower product development time and rising customer preference for enhanced cabin comfort and luxury features have boosted the demand for acoustic engineering services” The automotive acoustic engineering services market is projected ... Read More
... 2023 Increasing use of logistics-specific solutions has helped to determine the shortest and most cost-effective route for logistics operations is driving the route optimization software market. The route optimization software market is projected to grow ... Read More
... broker market to grow at 7.73% CAGR from 2018 to 2023” The network packet broker market is expected to reach USD 849.4 million by 2023 from USD 585.4 million in 2018, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... monitoring market projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7%.” The global patient temperature monitoring market is projected to reach USD 3.21 billion by 2023 from USD 2.55 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... and Dealer Owned & Dealer Run), and Region - Global Forecast to 2023 “The CNG dispenser market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.76% from 2018 to 2023.” The CNG dispenser market is ... Read More
... gluten-free products market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6%.” The gluten-free products market is estimated to be valued at USD 4.48 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 6.47 billion ... Read More
... market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.78% from 2018 to 2024, to reach USD 24.48 billion by 2024 from USD 18.49 billion in 2018. Factors such as the ongoing shift toward natural ... Read More
... testing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.” The global rapid microbiology testing market is projected to reach 5.09 billion by 2023 from USD 3.45 billion in 2018 ... Read More
... 2023 The paper pigments market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period in terms of value The paper pigments market is estimated to be USD 13.52 billion in 2018 ... Read More
... Rising demand for reliable and ultra-low latency connectivity services is driving the growth of the 5G services market The global 5G services market is expected to grow from USD 53.93 billion in 2020 to USD ... Read More
... - Global Forecast to 2023 “The global forage analysis market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1%.” The global forage analysis market is estimated at USD 515.5 million in 2018 and is projected ... Read More
... to centrally manage and track tasks within enterprises and improve the operational efficiency of teams is expected to drive the task management software market growth.” The global task management software market size is expected to ... Read More