The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... “The increasing adoption of advanced analytics is driving the growth of the visual analytics market” MarketsandMarkets estimates the global visual analytics market to grow from USD 2.57 billion in 2017 to USD 6.51 billion by ... Read More
... “The safety light curtain market expected to exhibit a significant growth between 2017 and 2023” The safety light curtain market is expected to be valued at USD 1,178.2 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR ... Read More
... Forecast to 2025 “Increased demand for automatics to drive the torque converter industry” The torque converter market, by value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.78% from 2017 to 2025, to reach USD ... Read More
... of branch offices and data centers, growth in usage of IP video and virtualization, and network optimization as a cloud service are driving the network optimization services market. The network optimization services market size is ... Read More
... Forecast to 2025 “Increasing awareness about passenger and vehicle safety and trend of integrating additional features in the mirror are expected to fuel the demand for auto dimming mirrors” The auto dimming mirror market is ... Read More
... the number of connected devices and subscribers is driving the growth of the telecom order management market.” The global telecom order management market size is expected to grow from USD 1.96 billion in 2017 to ... Read More
... 2022 The heat transfer fluids market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% in terms of value during the forecast period The heat transfer fluids market was valued at USD 2.61 billion in ... Read More
... to 2022 “Global blood collection market projected to grow at CAGR of 5.5%.” The global blood collection market is projected to reach USD 10.59 billion by 2022 from USD 8.10 billion in 2017, growing at ... Read More
... thermal analysis market projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period” The global thermal analysis market is projected to reach USD 640.7 million by 2022 from USD 511.5 million in 2017, ... Read More
... projected to reach USD 11.35 billion by 2022.” The ultra-high strength steel market is estimated to be USD 7.96 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 11.35 billion by 2022, at a CAGR ... Read More
... to grow at a CAGR of 5.5%.” The global surgical imaging market is projected to reach USD 1.63 billion by 2022 from an estimated value of USD 1.25 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... market expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.1% during the forecast period” The IoT technology market is expected to be valued at USD 639.74 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 25.1% from ... Read More
... “OLED market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.2% between 2017 and 2023.” The global OLED market was valued at USD 16.58 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 48.81 billion ... Read More
... number of accidents due to human error and increasing focus toward reducing transportation operating cost will fuel the demand for the artificial intelligence in transportation market” The artificial intelligence in transportation market is projected to ... Read More
... cloud application security solutions with organizations’ existing security infrastructure is expected to drive the cloud application security market The cloud application security market size is expected to grow from USD 6.78 billion in 2017 to ... Read More
... Forecast to 2025 “Increase in demand for emission reduction and fuel economy in vehicles to upsurge the demand for gasoline direct injection (GDI) systems in the automotive industry” The gasoline direct injection (GDI) system market ... Read More
... 2022 “The boiler water treatment chemicals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2017 to 2022.” The boiler water treatment chemicals market is projected to grow from USD 2.68 billion in ... Read More
... slicing market is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.9% during the forecast period The global network slicing market size is expected to grow from USD 112.3 million in 2017 ... Read More
... need to prevent critical data from getting leaked is expected to be driving the cloud Data Loss Prevention (DLP) market growth The cloud DLP market is expected to grow from USD 744.4 million in 2017 ... Read More
... to witness significant growth between 2017 and 2023” The hydraulic cylinder market is expected to be valued at USD 13.64 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 19.30 billion by 2023, at a ... Read More
... “The global home healthcare market projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8%.” The global home healthcare market is expected to reach USD 364.69 billion by 2022 from USD 239.30 billion in 2017, at a ... Read More
... tracing market expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% between 2017 and 2023” The electric heat tracing (EHT) market is expected to be worth USD 2.39 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach ... Read More
... software tool is expected to witness a highest growth.” The global facial recognition market is expected to grow from USD 4.05 billion in 2017 to USD 7.76 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth ... Read More
... 2025 “Increasing sales of premium vehicles in developed regions and growing demand for electric and hybrid vehicles across the globe to fuel the demand for power sunroof market” The global power sunroof market is projected ... Read More
... projected to reach USD 16.99 billion by 2022” The ultra-thin glass market is projected to grow from USD 9.73 billion in 2017 to USD 16.99 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 11.8% during the ... Read More