The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... projected to register a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. The pipe insulation market size is projected to grow from USD 8.7 billion in 2018 to USD 10.3 billion by 2023. Growth in district ... Read More
... for portable and wearable computers in battlefields and increasing modernization of weapons systems and network-centric warfare systems are driving the market for military computers globally The military computers market size is expected to grow from ... Read More
... plant breeding and CRISPR plants market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.95% from 2018 to 2023.” The plant breeding and CRISPR plants market is projected to reach USD 14.6 billion by 2023, ... Read More
... AI market to grow at a CAGR of 29.75% from 2018 to 2023” The wearable AI market is projected to reach USD 42.4 billion by 2023, from USD 11.5 billion in 2018, growing at a ... Read More
... architecture to enhance limited storage capacity of main memory to drive the in-memory data grid market The global in-memory data grid market size is expected to grow from USD 1.4 billion in 2018 to USD ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0%.” The cotton processing market is estimated at USD 59.7 billion in 2018 and projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0%, to reach USD 72.6 billion ... Read More
... devices market projected to grow at 5.25% CAGR during 2018-2023” The insulation monitoring devices market is expected to grow from USD 579 million in 2018 to USD 748 million by 2023, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... need for highly secure continuous application delivery process and the increasing focus on security and compliance are the major growth factors for the DevSecOps Market The DevSecOps market size is expected to grow from USD ... Read More
... 2023 “The protective cultures market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9%; the key drivers include growth in the edible oils industry, increase in demand for higher nutritional value in edible oils, and ... Read More
... and development (R&D) activities to develop CubeSat constellations for various applications; demand for CubeSats across different geographies; and increasing rate of investments in the space industry by government and commercial organizations are major factors driving ... Read More
... to 2023 “Growing environmental concerns and regulations regarding liquid spills are expected to drive the overall growth of the industrial absorbents market.” The industrial absorbents market size is expected to grow from USD 3.7 billion ... Read More
... 2023 “ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assay market to register a CAGR of 16.2% from 2018 to 2023” The ELISpot and FluoroSpot market is projected to reach USD 287 million by 2023 from USD 135 million in ... Read More
... areas, stringent government regulations, and digital pumping solutions to drive the metering pumps market.” The metering pumps market is estimated to grow from USD 4.3 billion in 2018 to USD 5.9 billion by 2023, at ... Read More
... to drive the overall growth of the RegTech market. The global RegTech market is expected to grow from USD 4.3 billion in 2018 to USD 12.3 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate ... Read More
... globe is one of the most significant factors driving the growth of the Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS) market.” The Electrical Wiring Interconnection System market is projected to grow from USD 5.4 billion in 2018 ... Read More
... medical devices, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries to drive the growth of the bioburden testing market” The bioburden testing market is projected to reach USD 1,103 million by 2023 from USD 614 million in 2018, at ... Read More
... recovery systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4%, and the key drivers of this market include the growing potato processing industry, growth in R&D for enhanced potato processing technology, and decrease ... Read More
... gas extraction is expected to drive the subsea thermal insulation materials market.” The subsea thermal insulation materials market is estimated to be close to USD 77 million in 2018 to reach more than USD 93 ... Read More
... 2025 “The demand for longer driving range and faster charging drive the demand for high voltage batteries” The global high voltage battery market, by value, is projected to grow to USD 89.1 billion by 2025 ... Read More
... to 2023 “SLAM market to grow at a CAGR of 35.77% from 2018 to 2023” The SLAM market is projected to reach USD 465 million by 2023 from USD 101 million by 2018, growing at ... Read More
... data-driven industries to drive the GPU database market MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global GPU database market size to grow from USD 178 million in 2018 to USD 455 million by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth ... Read More
... stem cells is expected to drive the overall growth of the synthetic stem cells market.” The synthetic stem cells market is expected to grow from USD 14 million in 2023 to USD 37 million by ... Read More
... 2023 “The Well Intervention market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.35%, from 2018 to 2023.” The Well Intervention market is projected to reach USD 11.0 billion by 2023 from an estimated USD ... Read More
... cost and faster transactions to drive the overall blockchain market The global blockchain market size is expected to grow from USD 1.2 billion in 2018 to USD 23.3 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual ... Read More
... biofortification market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6%” The biofortification market is estimated at USD 78 million in 2018, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6%, to reach USD 118 ... Read More