The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... of value, the electrical steel market size is estimated to be USD 31.5 billion in 2020 and projected to reach USD 45.9 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2020 to 2025. Growing ... Read More
... The Industrial Sensors market size is expected to grow from USD 18.2 billion in 2020 to USD 29.0 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 9.8%. Growing popularity of industrial 4.0 and IoT and increasing ... Read More
... ITOA market size is projected to grow from USD 9.3billion in 2020 to USD 45.1 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 37.2% during the forecast period. The increasing focus on ... Read More
... Forecast to 2025 The ball valves market was valued at USD 8.1 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 14.7 billion by 2025. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% ... Read More
... 2025 Increasing data connectivity through hybrid and multi-cloud environments, the cost benefits of cloud-based analytics solutions, and growing trend of digitalization and massive rise in big data to drive the growth of cloud analytics market ... Read More
... market size is projected to reach USD 63.3 billion by 2025 from USD 52.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period. The market for ophthalmic equipment is driven primarily by ... Read More
... reactive hot melt adhesives market is projected to grow from USD 1.2 Billion in 2020 to USD 1.8 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.3% between 2020 and 2025. Growth of major end-use industries ... Read More
... global calcium formate market is estimated to be USD 545 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 713 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2025. The market is ... Read More
... market size is estimated at USD 52.7 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 72.0 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.4%. The growing demand for cost-effective and efficient materials, along with ... Read More
... expected to grow at CAGR of 7.1 % from 2020 to 2025.” The global laser interferometer market is expected to grow from USD 237 million in 2020 to USD 334 million by 2025; it is ... Read More
... automation market size is projected to grow from USD 2.9 billion in 2020 to USD 8.9 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 24.8% during the forecast period. The major factors ... Read More
... market is estimated to be USD 23.2 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 27.4 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2020 to 2025. The market is witnessing moderate growth, ... Read More
... projected to reach USD 8.6 billion by 2025 from USD 5.6 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.0%. The growth in the prefilled syringes market is majorly driven by the rising demand for prefilled ... Read More
... 2025 “The gluten-free products market is projected to grow at a CAGR of8.1% in terms of value. The key drivers include increased diagnosis of celiac disease and other food allergies, which, in turn, is boosting ... Read More
... The global sports medicine market is projected to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2025 from USD 5.5 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 5.7%. Growth in the sports medicine market can be attributed to ... Read More
... semiconductor cleaning and etching applications will drive the overall growth of the electronic wet chemicals market.” The global electronic wet chemicalsmarket size is expected to grow from USD 3.3 billion in 2020 to USD 3.9 ... Read More
... demand for platform providers is one of the major factors expected to drive the growth of the smart city platformsmarket The global smart city platforms market size is expected to grow from USD 138.7 billion ... Read More
... at significant CAGR during the forecast period.” The smart glass market size is expected to grow from USD 3.8 billion in 2020 to USD 6.8 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 12.1% during the ... Read More
... antimicrobial powder coatings market is projected to register a CAGR of 12.0%, in terms of value, between 2020 and 2025. The antimicrobial powder coatings market is projected to grow from USD 1.5 billion in 2020 ... Read More
... market size to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 15.6% during the forecast period MarketsandMarkets forecasts the globalpost-COVID-19 AML Solution market size to grow from USD 2.2billion in 2020 to USD 4.5billion ... Read More
... Global Forecast to 2025 The increasing government initiatives, and rising adoption of connected and smart technologies are major factors expected to drive the growth of the smart cities market The global smart cities market size ... Read More
... of mouse clinical trials (MCTs) and ongoing innovation in mice models are set to drive the mice model market.’’ The global mice model market size is projected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2025 from ... Read More
... valued at USD 2.0 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 3.0 billion by 2025; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2020 to 2025. A few key factors ... Read More
... to 2025 “The food blenders & mixers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of5.8% in terms of value. The key drivers include changing consumer expectations in terms of food processing as well as ... Read More
... in airports are one of the major drivers of the Air Traffic Management Market.” The air traffic management market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 9.7 billion in 2020 to USD 17.6 billion ... Read More