Innovative Research and Products (iRAP) Inc. provides industry-market research analyses and technical-economic assessments of business opportunities and technology commercialization for corporations and institutions. iRAP consultants have consistently demonstrated the ability to spot key trends at very early stages and stay on top of new developments.
iRAP conducts market research and industry analysis in current and new-generation technologies and products. Areas covered include advanced materials, nanotechnology and nanomaterials, processing technologies and products, advanced ceramics, metals and alloys, high-performance coatings, automotive components, aircraft and aerospace materials, electronic devices, photonic components, membranes, chemicals, plastics, pharmaceutical products and biotechnology. iRAP team members were among the first to produce research reports in several of these areas.
iRAP’s multi-client and custom market research studies generally cover areas such as:
- Industry, technology and market analysis
- Current and potential applications
- New developments and patent analysis
- Competing technologies and products
- Profiles of suppliers and users
- Identification of likely future entrants to the market
- Domestic and global markets and growth potential