Automated Analyzers - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automated Analyzers Market is growing at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period. Advancement in plastic molding technology, development of smaller automated machines, digital transformation for labs with IoT and growing demand for the integrated healthcare systems are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth. However, Initial setup is expensive and Loss of flexibility in the process is hindering the market growth.
An automated analyzer is a medical laboratory instrument designed to measure different chemicals and other characteristics in a number of biological samples quickly, with minimal human assistance.
Amongst the type, Immuno-based analyzers are instruments that automatically run tests on samples from patients to detect biologically active substances. The vital part is to know which analyzer to use, as different analyzers have differing analysis time and reagents, which make these instruments highly sophisticated. These analyzers are majorly used in infectious disease testing, cancer, cardiac, and autoimmune diseases.
By Geography, The North American region is expected to have a significant market growth during the forecast period owing to the increased number of investments in research and development by the government. Moreover, with the presence of large pharmaceutical companies with R&D labs in the region, and automation solutions adoption by hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, the market is expected to grow further in this region.
Some of the key players in global Automated Analyzers market are Agilent Technologies, Synchron Lab Automation, Danaher Corporation, Shimadzu, Hudson Robotics Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Eppendorf AG, Siemens Healthcare, Aurora, Biomed, Tecan Group Ltd, Honeywell International, PerkinElmer Inc., and Roche Holding AG.
• Immuno-based Analyzers
• Biochemistry Analyzers
• Haematology Analyzers
• Automated Liquid Handlers
• Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (AS/RS)
• Robotic Arms
• Automated Plate Handlers
• Other Types
• Drug Discovery
• Clinical Diagnostics
• Analytical Chemistry
• Other Applications
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook