POS Terminals Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on the global POS terminals market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global POS terminals market to grow with a CAGR of 10.95% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on POS terminals market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on POS terminals market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global POS terminals market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global POS terminals market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Growing Adoption by Small-size Retailers
• growing Awareness Among Consumers Related to the Benefits Offered by POS terminals
• Surge in Demand for the Self-service Checkout Terminals
• Increasing Security Concerns Regarding Data
• Presence of Stringent Regulations and Requirement for Government Certifications
• Focus on Advancements and Innovations
• Contactless Payment by Using NFC Technology
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global POS terminals market is segmented on the basis of components, type, application, and deployment.
The Global POS terminals Market by Components
The Global POS terminals Market by Type
• Mobile Point-of-sale Terminals
• Fixed Point-of-sale Terminals
The Global POS terminals Market by Application
The Global POS terminals Market by Deployment
The companies covered in the report include
• Dell Inc.
• Panasonic Corporation
• Ingenico SA
• MICROS Systems Inc.
• VeriFone System Inc.
• Cisco Systems Inc.
• PAX Technology Inc
• NEC Corporation
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Samsung Electronics Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the POS terminals market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the POS terminals market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global POS terminals market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook