Food Traceability (Tracking Technologies) Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025
The report on the global food traceability (tracking technologies) market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global food traceability (tracking technologies) market to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on food traceability (tracking technologies) market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on food traceability (tracking technologies) market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global food traceability (tracking technologies) market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global food traceability (tracking technologies) market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR-Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Increasing awareness about food safety among governments and consumers
• Growth in the technologically advanced countries
• Privacy issue for data security
• Market expansion opportunity in the ASEAN and Gulf countries
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global food traceability (tracking technologies) market is segmented on the basis of technology, equipment, applications, and end user.
The Global Food Traceability (Tracking Technologies) Market by Technology
The Global Food Traceability (Tracking Technologies) Market by Equipment
• PDA With GPS
• Thermal Printers
• 2D & 1D Scanners
• Tags & Labels
• Other Equipment’s
The Global Food Traceability (Tracking Technologies) Market by Applications
• Meat & Livestock
• Fresh Produce & Seeds
• Other Applications
The Global Food Traceability (Tracking Technologies) Market by End User
• Food Manufacturers
• Warehouse/Pack Farms
• Food Retailers
• Defense & Security Departments
• Other Government Departments
• Other End Users
The companies covered in the report include
• CH Robinson Worldwide Inc.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• Cognex Corporation
• International Business Machines Corporation
• E. I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company (DuPont)
• Motorola Solutions, Inc.
• Honeywell International Inc.
• SGS SA
• Zebra Technologies Corporation
• MASS Group Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the food traceability (tracking technologies) market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the food traceability (tracking technologies) market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global food traceability (tracking technologies) market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR-Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook