Europe Collagen Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe Collagen Market, By Product Type (Gelatin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Native Collagen, Collagen Peptide and Others), Type (Type I, Type II, Type III And Type IV), Form (Powder and Liquid), Source (Bovine, Poultry, Porcine, Marine and Others), Product Category (GMO and Non-GMO), Function (Texture, Stabilizer, Emulsifier, Finding and Others), Application (Food Products, Beverages, Nutraceuticals & Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Animal Feed, Laboratory Tests and Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Collagen are kind of fibrous components which are extracted from the bones, tendons, ligaments as well as skin of various kinds of animals such as pigs, cats, fishes and several others. The collagen is used in the manufacturing of various kinds of medicines which helps in curing the heart diseases as well as provides relief from the joint pain. The collagen is also used in cosmetics that moisturize the skin, decrease wrinkles and strengthen the skin. It has wide range of application in food products, beverages, dietary supplements and several others.
Europe collagen market is segmented into product type, type, form, source, product category, function and application.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into gelatin, hydrolyzed collagen, native collagen, collagen peptide and others
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into Type I, Type II, Type III And Type IV
• On the basis of form, the market is segmented into powder and liquid
• On the basis of source, the market is segmented into bovine, poultry, porcine, marine and others
• On the basis of product category, the market is segmented into GMO and non-GMO
• On the basis of function, the market is segmented into texture, stabilizer, emulsifier, finding and others
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into food products, beverages, nutraceuticals and dietary supplements, cosmetics & personal care, animal feed, laboratory tests and others
The key market players for Europe collagen market are listed below:
• Pb Liener(A part of Tessenderlo Group)
• Ewald-Gelatine Gmbh
• GELITA AG
• JUNCÀ GELATINES SL
• KENNEY & ROSS LIMITED MARINE GELATIN
• LAPI GELATINE S.p.a.
• Collagen Solutions Plc
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook