The MarketsandMarkets edge: Market research reports are usually sold for market data & segmentation and competitive landscaping of the business leaders.
The success of MarketsandMarkets’ clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationships with research partners over years, clients have found that not only can MarketsandMarkets kick-start any research project immediately, but also see it through within stipulated timeline. They’ve always prioritized commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of their business comes from client referrals bears testimony to the quality of MarketsandMarkets reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
- They provide the deepest market segmentation chains in this industry - upto level 5. Competitors usually don’t provide such granular breakdown
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive
- Their deliverables focus on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW
- 15 pages of high-level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct a detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are the market estimates and forecasts; which markets do well and which do not?
- Where are the gaps and the opportunities; what is driving the market?
- What are the key playing fields; what are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who’re the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets
- Primary interviews with key industry personnel are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market sizing for the base and forecast years
- A top-down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market
- A bottom-up approach – A Value(volume) formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. A multiple-level market breakdown incorporates more than 30 check points to verify the estimates (additionally, these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers)
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom