The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... 2022 “The biostimulants market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.43% during the forecast period.” The biostimulants market is estimated at USD 2.00 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 10.43% from ... Read More
... amorphous polyethylene terephthalate (APET) market is estimated to be USD 28.86 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 40.85 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period from 2017 ... Read More
... to drive the growth of the application testing services market” The application testing services market is projected to grow from USD 26.59 billion in 2017 to USD 50.14 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... “The DCS market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.97%, from 2017 to 2022.” The DCS market is projected to reach USD 20.33 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.97%, from ... Read More
... 2022 “Stringent vehicle safety legislation and increasing demand for connected services are expected to fuel the demand for connected truck market” The global connected truck market for automotive is projected to grow from USD 18.60 ... Read More
... a moderate growth between 2017 and 2023” The video encoder market is valued at USD 1.70 billion in 2017 and is likely to grow at a CAGR of 4.26% between 2017 and 2023. The key ... Read More
... in demand for in-flight entertainment systems is one of the significant factors driving the aircraft cabin interior market.” The aircraft cabin interior market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 26.02 billion in 2017 ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period” Workplace services covers the managed services adopted for workplace. The workplace services market size is expected to grow from USD 71.53 billion in ... Read More
... “Requirement for fleet level emission limits in upcoming regulations is pushing the demand for hybrid and electric vehicles across the globe, which, in turn, fuels the demand for hybrid systems” The hybrid system market is ... Read More
... seamless user-experience to customer and forecast future outcomes to make better strategic decision is expected to propel the AI in retail market growth” The global AI in retail market size is expected to grow from ... Read More
... Tray), ICE & EV, and Region - Forecast to 2022 The increased demand for comfort & luxury, increasing vehicle production & premium vehicle sale, with growing stringency in vehicle noise norms are projected to fuel ... Read More
... protection equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period The respiratory protection equipment market is estimated at USD 5.25 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 38.82% during the forecast period” According to the new market research report on intelligent virtual assistant (IVA), the market is expected to be worth USD 17.72 billion by ... Read More
... 2022 “Increase in demand for green vehicles, overall vehicle weight reduction, and tailpipe emissions reduction to upsurge the demand for smart e-drive systems in the automotive industry” The smart e-drive market for automotive is projected ... Read More
... grow at a CAGR of 6.1%” The Parkinson’s disease treatment market is expected to grow from USD 4.24 billion in 2017 to USD 5,694.1 million in 2022 to grow at a CAGR of 6.1%. Factors ... Read More
... sterilization services market is projected to reach USD 3.31 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. The factors expected to drive the market include increasing focus on outsourcing of sterilization ... Read More
... at a significant rate between 2017 and 2023” The pressure sensor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.27% between 2017 and 2023 and would be worth USD 8.30 billion in 2017. The ... Read More
... loss and weight management market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The weight loss and weight management market is expected to reach USD 245.51 billion by 2022 from USD 175.94 billion in 2017, ... Read More
... - Global Forecast to 2030 “Increasing demand for luxury vehicles is set to drive the autonomous vehicle market for luxury segment” The global autonomous vehicle market for luxury segment is projected to be 27,906 units ... Read More
... surgical drains market projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7%.” The surgical drains market is expected to reach USD 2.18 billion by 2022 from USD 1.82 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 3.7%. ... Read More
... governments and corporates to promote technologies such as cloud and analytics are expected to propel the Middle East cloud infrastructure services market growth The Middle East cloud infrastructure services market size is expected to grow ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.04% from 2017 to 2022” The hydrogel market is estimated to be USD 11.43 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 15.33 billion by 2022, at ... Read More
... tower rental market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.18% from 2017 to 2022.” The cooling tower rental market is projected to reach USD 0.99 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of ... Read More
... demand for accurate and reliable navigation is one of the significant factors driving the inertial measurement unit market. The inertial measurement unit market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 16.46 billion in 2017 ... Read More
... & Gas), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022 “The gas turbines market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.36% from 2017 to 2022.” The gas turbines market is estimated to be USD ... Read More