The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... data-driven decision-making is expected to drive the overall growth of the healthcare business intelligence market” The healthcare business intelligence market is projected to reach USD 8.9 billion by 2023 from USD 4.4 billion in 2018, ... Read More
... Global Forecast to 2025 “Increasing sales and production of commercial & OHV trucks, increasing railways & high-speed trains will drive the air brake system market.” The air brake system market is estimated to be USD ... Read More
... medicinal application of cannabis is expected to drive the overall growth of the cannabis market.” The cannabis market size is expected to grow from USD 10.3 billion in 2018 to USD 39.4 billion by 2023, ... Read More
... “The electronic toll collection (ETC) market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.54% from 2018 to 2023” The overall ETC market is estimated to grow from USD 7.1 billion in 2018 to USD 10.7 ... Read More
... of video-on-demand and online gaming has resulted in the growth of the commercial P2P CDN market The global commercial Peer-to-Peer Content Delivery Network (P2P CDN) market size is expected to grow from USD 1.3 billion ... Read More
... packaging from various end-use industries is expected to drive the overall growth of the returnable packaging market across the globe from 2018 to 2023.” The returnable packaging market is projected to grow from USD 37.9 ... Read More
... implements market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.84% from 2018 to 2023.” The tractor implements market is projected to reach USD 76.1 billion by 2023, from USD 57.3 billion in 2018, at ... Read More
... electronics market to grow at CAGR of 14.92% from 2018 to 2023” The printed electronics market is estimated to reach USD 13.6 billion by 2023 from USD 6.8 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4%, in terms of value, from 2018 to 2023.” The impregnating resins market is projected to grow from USD 1.5 billion in 2018 to USD 2.0 billion ... Read More
... to register a CAGR of 6.9%, in terms of value, between 2018 and 2023.” The laminating adhesives market size is projected to grow from USD 2.5 billion in 2018 to USD 3.4 billion by 2023, ... Read More
... 2025 “Rapid technological changes as a result of an increase in the government regulations related to vehicle safety, and increasing focus on R&D activities to fuel the demand for the automotive simulation market” The global ... Read More
... Forecast to 2023 “The water-based adhesive market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.7%, in terms of value, between 2018 and 2023.” The water-based adhesive market size is projected to grow from USD 15.3 ... Read More
... and flavor carriers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9%, and the key drivers include the growing functional foods market, growth in R&D for enhanced application of encapsulation technology, and increasing applications ... Read More
... a CAGR of 22.0%.” The genotyping market is expected to reach USD 31.9 billion by 2023 from an estimated USD 11.8 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 22.0%. Technological advancements, the decreasing prices of ... Read More
... at a CAGR of 8.00% from 2018 to 2023” The high-speed camera market is projected to reach USD 422 million by 2023, from USD 288 million in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 8.00% during ... Read More
... to grow at CAGR of 7.9% from 2018 to 2024” The torque sensor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9%, to reach USD 14.8 billion by 2024 from USD 9.4 billion in ... Read More
... market projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9%.” The global contact lenses market is projected to reach USD 9.2 billion by 2023 from an estimated USD 7.2 billion in 2018, growing at a CAGR ... Read More
... register a CAGR of 3.3% from 2018 to 2023” The global protein sequencing market is projected to reach USD 1,088 million by 2023 from USD 925 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 3.3% during ... Read More
... market projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.00% from 2018 to 2023” The CMM market is expected to grow from USD 2.8 billion in 2018 to USD 4.1 billion by 2023, at a CAGR ... Read More
... power amplifier market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2018 to 2023” The power amplifier market is expected to grow from USD 21.4 billion in 2018 to USD 30.6 billion by ... Read More
... rise in government and private funding is expected to drive the overall growth of the CRISPR technology market.” The CRISPR technology market is expected to grow from USD 562 million in 2018 to USD 1,715 ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period” The global particle therapy market is projected to reach USD 1,349 million by 2023 from USD 865 million in 2018, at a CAGR ... Read More
... High demand for application processors for smartphone applications driving growth of market The application processor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.63% from 2018 to 2023, to reach USD 38.2 billion by ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9%; the key drivers include growth in the edible oils industry, growing demand for higher nutritional value in edible oils, and the technological developments to overcome process limitations.” ... Read More
... “The benefits offered by CRM and growing focus on patient engagement are expected to drive the overall growth of the healthcare CRM market” The healthcare CRM market is estimated to reach USD 17.4 billion by ... Read More