The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... for the improved automated IT systems to serve dynamic requirements of customers, optimized resource utilization using automation and minimal human intervention, and increased investments for the digital transformation aiding intelligent process automation are expected to ... Read More
... - Global Forecast 2023 The carbon felt and graphite felt market is projected to register a CAGR of 9.5%, in terms of value, between 2018 and 2023. The carbon felt and graphite felt market size ... Read More
... architecture in modern vehicles is expected to propel the market for automotive data loggers in the coming years” The global automotive data logger market is estimated to be USD 3.36 billion in 2018 and is ... Read More
... isostatic pressing market to grow at 8.08% CAGR during 2018–2023 The isostatic pressing market is expected to reach USD 9.22 billion by 2023 from USD 6.25 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 8.08%. Isostatic ... Read More
... pathology track and trace solutions market projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4%” The anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market is projected to reach USD 695.7 million by 2023 from USD 424.2 million ... Read More
... on reducing data leakage and manipulation will fuel the demand for the automotive blockchain market” The automotive blockchain market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 31.19% during the forecast period, and the market ... Read More
... 2023 The aircraft exhaust system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.78%. The aircraft exhaust system market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 679.0 million in 2018 to USD 987.4 ... Read More
... seeds market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.85% from 2018 to 2023.” The rice seeds market is projected to reach USD 7.62 billion by 2023, from USD 5.47 billion in 2018, at ... Read More
... and viscometers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2018–2023.” The global rheometers and viscometers market is projected to reach USD 878.6 million by 2023 from USD 721.5 million in 2018, ... Read More
... 2025 “Increase in railway electrification, increasing demand for luxury and comfort applications, and growing high speed train projects are together expected to fuel the demand for the train battery market” From a market size of ... Read More
... expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2018 to 2023” The smart manufacturing market is expected to be worth USD 170.78 billion by 2018 and USD 299.19 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR ... Read More
... of cloud, the rising adoption of cloud-based workflow among SMEs, and growing focus on streamlining workflow and business processes is expected to drive the growth of the cloud workflow market. The cloud workflow market size ... Read More
... Forecast to 2025 “Increased demand for luxury and performance vehicles (including SUVs, crossovers, and off-highway vehicles) to boost the growth of the torque vectoring market for automotive.” The torque vectoring market for automotive is primarily ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.89% from 2018 to 2023 The vehicle intercom system market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 845.9 million in 2018 to USD 1,180.5 million ... Read More
... pedicle screw systems market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.” The pedicle screw systems market is expected to reach USD 724.23 million by 2023 from USD 538.64 million in ... Read More
... - Global Forecast to 2023 “The vitamins market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3%.” The vitamins market is estimated to be valued at USD 5.18 billion in 2018 and is projected to ... Read More
... in healthcare market is projected to witness a CAGR of 21.3% during the forecast period.” The global microservices in healthcare market is projected to reach USD 343.3 million by 2023 from the estimated USD 130.7 ... Read More
... easier allocation of work orders for better execution of projectsis to boost the growth of work order management systems market.” The global work order management systems market size is expected to grow from USD 414.1 ... Read More
... buffer exchange market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.0%.” The global desalting and buffer exchange market is expected to reach USD 1,094.8 million by 2023 from USD 679.8 million in 2018, at ... Read More
... to grow at a CAGR of 7.22%.” The herbicide safeners market is projected to reach USD 1,206.7 million by 2023, from USD 851.8 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 7.22%. The herbicide safeners market ... Read More
... to 2023 “Demand for continuous monitoring due to rise in network complexities and security concerns to drive growth of network monitoring market” The network monitoring market is expected to reach from USD 1.82 billion in ... Read More
... grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 33.4% during the forecast period.” The global IIoT market size is expected to grow from USD 3.27 billion in 2018 to USD 13.82 billion by 2023, at ... Read More
... 2025 “Rising demand for passenger safety, comfort and luxury, and reduction in vehicle weight will propel the drive by wire market” The drive by wire market is primarily driven by the increasing number of mandates ... Read More
... imaging microscopy market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2%.” The global flow imaging microscopy market is projected to reach USD 49.23 million by 2023 from USD 31.67 million in 2018, at CAGR ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.53% from 2018 to 2023” The lighting contactor market is projected to grow from USD 737.8 million in 2018 to USD 1,111.0 million by 2023, at a CAGR ... Read More