The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... to grow at 12.5% CAGR from 2019 to 2024” The access control reader market is expected to grow from USD 3.0 billion in 2019 to USD 5.4 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 12.5%. ... Read More
... Forecast to 2025 Technological advancements in marine seats and rising demand for motorboats are the major factors driving growth of marine seats market, globally The marine seats market size is expected to grow from USD ... Read More
... process automation and the demand for high quality end products with improved precision are driving the demand for the machine tool industry” The global machine tools market is projected to grow from USD 77.0 billion ... Read More
... “Inclination toward OPEX model rather than CAPEX model is expected to drive the overall growth of PC as a Service market” The PC as a Service (PCaaS) market is currently in the growth phase and ... Read More
... The elastic adhesives & sealants market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.9%, in terms of value, between 2019 and 2024. The elastic adhesives & sealants market is projected to grow from USD 16.4 ... Read More
... Rising focus of enterprises on increasing speed, ensuring resiliency and security, and eliminating outage issues in minimal time, to drive the growth of edge computing market MarketsandMarkets projects the global edge computing market to grow ... Read More
... aircraft deliveries across the globe are expected to drive market growth The aircraft gearbox market size is expected to grow from USD 3.3 billion in 2019 to USD 4.3 billion by 2025, at a CAGR ... Read More
... pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1%.” The pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing market is expected to reach USD 126.6 billion by 2024 from an estimated USD ... Read More
... aged people and various schemes provided by governments of various countries to disabled people are significant factors for the growth of the vehicles for disabled market globally.” The global vehicles for disabled market are estimated ... Read More
... is expected to exhibit significant growth potential between 2019 and 2024” The electron beam machining market is expected to be valued at USD 181 million in 2019 and is likely to grow USD 212 million ... Read More
... and self-service payment models to improve the collection process are expected to drive the growth of the debt collection software market The global debt collection software market size is expected to grow from an estimated ... Read More
... is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period owing to the growing need to enhance productivity and performance of learners through effective training and development solution The global microlearning market ... Read More
... “Digital twin market to grow at significant rate from 2019 to 2025” The digital twin market is estimated to grow from USD 3.8 billion in 2019 to USD 35.8 billion by 2025, at a CAGR ... Read More
... at CAGR of 8.5% from 2019 to 2024” The ion milling system market is likely to grow from USD 1.5 billion in 2019 to USD 2.3 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 8.5%. The ... Read More
... Forecast to 2025 Ongoing military modernizations need for advanced air defense systems, need for border surveillance systems among others are expected to fuel the growth of the surveillance radars market across the globe. The surveillance ... Read More
... the LBS and RTLS market growth MarketsandMarkets projects the Location-Based Services (LBS) and Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) market to grow from USD 16.0 billion in 2019 to USD 40.0 billion by 2024, at a Compound ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2019 and 2024 The construction equipment rental market is estimated to be USD 98.6 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 121.6 billion ... Read More
... rising demand for vehicle & passenger safety features, connectivity services, superior exhaust systems, and low emission engines in the automotive industry are driving the growth of garage equipment market.” The garage equipment market is projected ... Read More
... engineering structures for coastal protection is expected to drive the demand for geotextile tubes from marine & hydraulic segment during the forecast period. The global geotextile tubes market is estimated to be valued at USD ... Read More
... digital map market size is projected to grow from USD 13.9 billion in 2019 to USD 29.4 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 16.2% from 2019 to 2024. A significant growth driver for the ... Read More
... market to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2019 to 2024” The occupancy sensors market is projected to grow from USD 2.2 billion in 2019 to USD 3.9 billion by 2024 at a CAGR ... Read More
... patient safety and risk management solutions market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2%.” The global patient safety and risk management solutions market is projected to reach USD 2.2 billion by 2024 from ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period.” The electronic trial master file (eTMF) systems market is projected to reach USD 1.8 billion by 2024 from USD 1.0 billion in ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2019 to 2025 in terms of value. The global tetrakis(hydroxymethyl)phosphonium sulfate market, in terms of value, is estimated to account for nearly USD 202 million ... Read More
... market is projected to register a CAGR of 245.9%, in terms of value, between 2019 and 2024." The 3d printing construction market size is estimated to be USD 3 million in 2019 and is projected ... Read More