The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... 2023 “Increasing consumption of dairy products is expected to drive the overall growth of the liquid milk replacers market.” The liquid milk replacers market size is expected to grow from USD 188 million in 2018 ... Read More
... Intensifying business competition among TV analytics solution providers is driving the growth of the market MarketsandMarkets estimates the global TV analytics market to grow from USD 1.9 billion in 2018 to USD 4.2 billion by ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.00% from 2018 to 2025.” The military drones market is projected to grow from USD 12.1 billion in 2018 to USD 26.8 billion by 2025, at ... Read More
... Global Forecast to 2024 “Control valve market to grow at significant rate from 2018 to 2024” The control valve market is expected to grow from USD 7.48 billion in 2018 to USD 10.62 billion by ... Read More
... Region - Global Forecast to 2025 “Availability of government support such as purchase incentives for electric two wheelers, powerful acceleration, and better torque control have driven the demand for hub motor globally.” The global hub ... Read More
... 2023 Growing construction and packaging industries is expected to drive the overall growth of EPS market The EPS market is expected to grow from USD 15.5 billion in 2018 to USD 20.1 billion by 2023, ... Read More
... projected to register a CAGR of 5.7%, in terms of value, between 2018 and 2023.” The adhesive film market size is projected to grow from USD 57.2 billion in 2018 to USD 75.4 billion by ... Read More
... to 2025 “The increasing vehicle production and stringency in emission norms will drive the exhaust system market.” The exhaust system market is estimated to be USD 84.8 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach ... Read More
... Enhanced operational efficiency in enterprises due to virtual meeting acts as major driving factor for telepresence robot market The telepresence robot market is expected to reach USD 312.6 million by 2023 from USD 145.8 million ... Read More
... 2023 “The MV protection relay market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.33%, from 2018 to 2023.” The MV protection relay market is projected to reach USD 1,115 million by 2023, from an ... Read More
... data-driven decisions to improve quality of education is driving the growth of the market MarketsandMarkets estimates the global education and learning analytics market to grow from USD 2.6 billion in 2018 to USD 7.1 billion ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4%.” The molluscicides market is estimated at USD 587.8 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 727.8 million by 2023. It is projected to grow ... Read More
... - Global Forecast to 2025 “Collaborative robot market projected to grow at a CAGR of 50.31% from 2018 to 2025” The collaborative robot market is estimated to grow from USD 710 million in 2018 to ... Read More
... nanotubes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.70% between 2018 and 2023. The carbon nanotubes market is estimated to grow from USD 4.55 billion in 2018 to USD 9.84 billion by 2023, ... Read More
... global PU sole (footwear polyurethane) market is projected to witness a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period.” The PU sole (footwear polyurethane) market size is estimated at USD 4.55 billion in 2018 and is ... Read More
... to grow at significant CAGR from 2018 to 2023” The modular robotics market is expected to reach USD 10.76 billion by 2023 from USD 4.70 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 18.00% during the ... Read More
... “The food deaerators market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1%.” The food deaerators market is estimated to account for USD 270 million in 2018 and projected to grow at a CAGR of ... Read More
... “The global pea starch market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0%.” The global pea starch market is estimated at USD 91.8 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 134.7 million ... Read More
... the coated fabrics market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.0% between 2018 and 2023 The coated fabrics market is projected to grow from USD 23.93 billion in 2018 to USD 29.14 billion by ... Read More
... MMA adhesives is estimated at USD 1.09 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 1.56 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.5%. The increasing demand for MMA adhesives from the automotive & ... Read More
... to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period” The global production monitoring market size is expected to grow from USD 4.0 billion in 2018 to USD 6.4 billion by 2023, at a ... Read More
... is Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2018 to 2023.” The empty capsules market is projected to reach USD 2.79 billion by 2023 from an estimated USD 1.95 billion in 2018, at ... Read More
... tire life, improving fuel economy, and enhancing safety are set to drive automatic tire inflation system market” The automatic tire inflation system market is estimated to be USD 891.6 million in 2018 and is projected ... Read More
... protection system market to witness significant growth during 2018-2024 The fire protection system market is expected to grow from USD 57.33 billion in 2018 to USD 88.94 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 7.6% ... Read More
... Industrial vacuum cleaner market to exhibit steady growth from 2018 to 2023 The industrial vacuum cleaner market is expected to grow from USD 536.9 million in 2018 to USD 681.3 million by 2023, at a ... Read More