The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... to 2023 “The RF tunable filter market to grow at a CAGR of 9.43% during 2018–2023” The RF tunable filter market is expected to grow from USD 55.4 million in 2018 to USD 87.0 million ... Read More
... seaweeds market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period.” The commercial seaweeds market is estimated at USD 14.08 billion in 2018. It is projected to reach USD 21.11 billion ... Read More
... to grow at CAGR of 33.56% from 2018 to 2023.” The IO-Link market is expected to reach USD 12.20 billion by 2023 from USD 2.87 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 33.56%. The ability ... Read More
... of bioplastics & biopolymers is estimated at USD 6.95 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 14.92 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 16.5% from 2018 to 2023. Increasing use of bioplastics ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.86% during the forecast period.” The grain protectants market is projected to reach USD 726.1 million by 2023, from USD 572.7 million in 2018, at a CAGR ... Read More
... Forecast to 2023 “Vibration level switch market to exhibit significant growth from 2018 to 2023.” The vibration level switch market is expected to reach USD 605.5 million by 2018 and USD 833.8 million by 2023, ... Read More
... grow at a CAGR of 14.14% from 2018 to 2023” The AGV software market is expected to grow from USD 540.2 million in 2018 to USD 1,046.4 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 14.14% ... Read More
... liquid filtration market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.0%, from 2018 to 2023, in terms of value.” The liquid filtration market is projected to grow from USD 1.80 billion in 2018 to USD ... Read More
... to 2025 “Increase in demand for the diesel vehicles in the developing countries and rising stringency in the emission norms are boosting the exhaust heat recovery system market” The exhaust heat recovery system (EHRS) market ... Read More
... 2023 “The LTE Advanced Pro market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 121.6% during the forecast period” The LTE Advanced Pro market is expected to be worth USD 15.6 million in 2017 and ... Read More
... children to drive the washable markers market” The washable markers market size is projected to grow from USD 425.5 million in 2018 to USD 507.0 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 3.57%. Washable markers ... Read More
... Forecast to 2023 “Increasing use in packaging & bags end-use industry is one of the major factors driving the market.” The market size of biodegradable plastics is expected to reach USD 6.12 billion by 2023 ... Read More
... 2023 “The flavor systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3%.” The flavor systems market is estimated to be valued at USD 5.64 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach 6.96 ... Read More
... sustainable products is estimated to drive the nanocellulose market. The nanocellulose market is projected to reach USD 661.3 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 18.4% from USD 284.7 million in 2018. One of the ... Read More
... mining market to grow at a CAGR of 23.6% from 2018 to 2025 The space mining market is expected to grow from USD 0.65 billion in 2018 to USD 2.84 billion by 2023, at a ... Read More
... the field of vehicle internet of things (IoT), implementation of dedicated cybersecurity standards for the automotive industry, and increasing focus on state-of-the-art security countermeasures for the vehicle to fuel the demand for automotive cybersecurity” The ... Read More
... “Increase in adoption of high-speed trains and expansion of electrified rail lines are likely to drive the overhead catenary system market.” The overhead catenary system market is estimated to be USD 25.53 billion in 2018 ... Read More
... services market projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period” The global healthcare consulting services market is expected to reach USD 15.88 billion by 2023 from USD 9.76 billion in 2018, ... Read More
... - Global Forecast 2023 The carbon felt and graphite felt market is projected to register a CAGR of 9.5%, in terms of value, between 2018 and 2023. The carbon felt and graphite felt market size ... Read More
... for the improved automated IT systems to serve dynamic requirements of customers, optimized resource utilization using automation and minimal human intervention, and increased investments for the digital transformation aiding intelligent process automation are expected to ... Read More
... architecture in modern vehicles is expected to propel the market for automotive data loggers in the coming years” The global automotive data logger market is estimated to be USD 3.36 billion in 2018 and is ... Read More
... pathology track and trace solutions market projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4%” The anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market is projected to reach USD 695.7 million by 2023 from USD 424.2 million ... Read More
... isostatic pressing market to grow at 8.08% CAGR during 2018–2023 The isostatic pressing market is expected to reach USD 9.22 billion by 2023 from USD 6.25 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 8.08%. Isostatic ... Read More
... and viscometers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2018–2023.” The global rheometers and viscometers market is projected to reach USD 878.6 million by 2023 from USD 721.5 million in 2018, ... Read More
... on reducing data leakage and manipulation will fuel the demand for the automotive blockchain market” The automotive blockchain market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 31.19% during the forecast period, and the market ... Read More