The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... of nutritional-rich products is projected to drive the growth of the nutraceutical products market.” The global nutraceutical products market size is projected to grow from USD 267.4 billion in 2019 to USD 404.8 billion by ... Read More
... Hospital Acquired Infections through antimicrobial textile will drive the market” The global antimicrobial textile market is estimated to grow USD 9.5 billion in 2019 to USD 12.3 billion in 2024, at a CAGR of 5.4% ... Read More
... & Crane), and Region - Global Forecast to 2024 “The steel wire rope & plastic rope market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period.” The steel wire rope & plastic ... Read More
... secure the enterprise network infrastructure and web-based application from cyber threats to drive the overall network security software market The global network security software and mitigation market size is expected to grow from USD 13.5 ... Read More
... of airborne platforms across the world has resulted in increase in demand for weapons carriage & release systems The weapons carriage & release system market is projected to grow from USD 462 million in 2019 ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2024” The global heat-shrink tubing market is projected to reach USD 2.3 billion by 2024 from an estimated USD 1.8 billion in 2019, at ... Read More
... to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period” The embolotherapy market is projected to reach USD 4.9 billion by 2024 from USD 3.3 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 8.1% from ... Read More
... “The NPK fertilizers (food-grade) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0%.” The NPK fertilizers (food-grade) market is estimated to be valued at USD 2.4 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach ... Read More
... 2025 Need for air-to-air refueling to support overseas deployments is expected to drive market growth The air-to-air refueling market size is expected to grow from USD 537 million in 2019 to USD 692 million by ... Read More
... system of insight market size to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.2% during the forecast period The global system of insight market size is expected to grow from USD 1.2 billion ... Read More
... demand from automobile, textile and leather industries to drive the overall growth of polyurethane dispersion market” The polyurethane dispersion (PUDs) market size is expected to grow from USD 2.4 billion in 2019 to USD 3.4 ... Read More
... the incidence of chronic conditions and the resultant increase in the number of surgical procedures to drive market growth” The temperature management market is projected to reach USD 3.0 billion by 2024 from 2.6 billion ... Read More
... (AP) automation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period owing to the need to optimize operational efficiency and gain better control on payment processes to drive the accounts ... Read More
... Increasing demand for predictive and condition-based maintenance through data shared by connected aircraft across the globe is driving the market growth 5G market in aviation is projected to grow from USD 0.5 billion in 2021 ... Read More
... “The oleoresins market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0%.” According to MarketsandMarkets, the global oleoresins market is estimated to be valued at USD 1.2 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach ... Read More
... in the construction activities (innovation, remodeling, and maintenance) are projected to drive the overall growth of the luxury vinyl tiles (LVT) flooring market across regions from 2019 to 2024.” The LVT flooring market is projected ... Read More
... MARKET TO GROW AT CAGR OF 10.2% FROM 2019 TO 2024” The global solid-state cooling market is estimated to be valued at USD 395 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 641 million ... Read More
... to grow at CAGR of 5.9% from 2019 to 2024” The specialty lighting market is projected to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2024 from USD 5.4 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.9% from ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.2% from 2019 to 2024” The global geospatial solutions market is projected to reach USD 502.6 billion by 2024 from an estimated USD 239.1 billion in 2019, at ... Read More
... to 2024 Increasing need for energy conservation is expected to drive the overall HTFs market. The heat transfer fluids (HTFs) market size is expected to grow from USD 3.2 billion in 2019 to USD 5.0 ... Read More
... machine learning in the automotive industry coupled with excessive usage of real-time data for vehicle functions are anticipated to trigger the growth of the predictive vehicle technology market.” The global predictive vehicle technology market is ... Read More
... “Increasing level of complexity across business processes, and rising digitalization & business process automation is expected to drive the overall growth of risk analytics market” The risk analytics market size is expected to grow from ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.3% from 2019 to 2024” The global shore power market is projected to reach USD 2.7 billion by 2024 from an estimated USD 1.4 billion in 2019, at ... Read More
... 2024 The wax emulsion market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% between 2019 and 2024 The wax emulsion market is estimated to be worth USD 1.6 billion in 2019 and is expected ... Read More
... “Increase in cargo transportation and the need for handling rising cargo volumes is expected to drive the market for terminal tractor while increasing stringency in emission regulations to drive the demand for electric and hybrid ... Read More