The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... market size to grow at a CAGR of 28.2% during the forecast period The streaming analytics market size is expected to grow from USD 10.3 billion in 2019 to USD 35.5 billion by 2024, at ... Read More
... estimated to grow at a CAGR of 14.6%” The global bioprocess validation market is exceeded USD 180 million in 2019 and is projected to be valued over USD 360 million by 2024, at a CAGR ... Read More
... shift in consumer preferences from owning to sharing and focus on promoting bike and scooter as an economical and convenient mode for transportation are significant factors for the growth of bike and scooter rental market ... Read More
... automate mundane accounting tasks and support data-based advisory and decision making is expected to drive the overall growth of AI in accounting market The Artificial Intelligence (AI) in accounting market size is expected to grow ... Read More
... of diseases in livestock and increasing livestock production are encouraging animal hygiene projects, which is projected to drive the overall growth of the animal disinfectants market.” The global animal disinfectants market size is projected to ... Read More
... overall thermal management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2019 to 2024” The thermal management market is expected to grow from USD 11.1 billion in 2019 to USD 16.2 billion ... Read More
... on VOC emission are expected to drive the global abrasion resistant coatings market.” The market size for abrasion resistant coatings is projected to grow from USD 8.0 billion in 2019 to USD 11.1 billion by ... Read More
... demand for smart mobility is expected to fuel the connected car market in India The India connected car market is estimated to be USD 9.8 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 32.5 ... Read More
... market to exhibit significant growth during 2021–2026” The nanowire battery market is estimated to grow from USD 53 million in 2021 to USD 243 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 35.7%. The key factors ... Read More
... 2019 to 2024” The global nurse call system market is projected to reach USD 2.5 billion by 2024 from USD 1.6 billion in 2019, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2019 to 2024. The ... Read More
... 18.69% CAGR from 2018 to 2024” The VPU market is expected to grow from USD 1.3 billion in 2019 to USD 3.2 billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 18.7%. The need for VPUs is ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period.” The cryotherapy market is projected to reach USD 319 million by 2024 from USD 206 million in 2019 at a CAGR of 9.1%. ... Read More
... sensing technology in smartphones and the growing popularity of CMOS technology drives market growth The low-light imaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2019 to 2024, to reach USD 18.4 ... Read More
... 2025 “The insect protein market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 45.0%, in terms of value. The key drivers include increasing investments in R&D and start-ups and rising demand for alternative proteins.” The ... Read More
... in automotive, building, and photovoltaic applications is expected to drive the market.” The PVB interlayers market size was estimated to be USD 3.1 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 4.4 billion by ... Read More
... deliver software at a fast pace to the public for improving brand name and providing optimum user experience to drive the market growth for crowdsourced testing The global crowdsourced testing market size is expected to ... Read More
... “The aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents & thinners market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% from 2019 to 2024, in terms of value.” The aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents & thinners market is projected to grow ... Read More
... Maritime transportation to drive the Marine lighting market The marine lighting market is projected to grow to USD 495 million by 2027 from USD 328 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.3% during the ... Read More
... market to exhibit significant growth potential from 2019 to 2024” The process automation and instrumentation market is expected to be valued at USD 71.4 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 95.5 billion ... Read More
... DC-DC converters market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period” The DC-DC converters market is expected to grow from USD 8.5 billion in 2019 to USD 22.4 billion by ... Read More
... to rapid urbanization drive overall growth of contraband detector market” The contraband detector market is projected to grow from USD 3.9 billion in 2019 to USD 5.4 billion by 2024, with a CAGR of 6.7%. ... Read More
... in smartphone penetration and reduced hardware and operating cost using VMI are major factors driving the growth of the Virtual Mobile Infrastructure (VMI) market The global VMI market is expected to grow from USD 113 ... Read More
... braces and supports market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period” The OTC braces and supports market is projected to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2024 from USD 1.2 ... Read More
... fuel economy regulations will drive the automotive lightweight material market” The automotive lightweight material market is projected to grow to USD 157.7 billion by 2027 from USD 89.1 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... to 2024 “Adoption of 3D projectors in cinema halls and digitalization in education sector to drive growth of 3D projector market” The 3D projector market is estimated to grow from USD 3.1 billion in 2019 ... Read More