The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... to 2023 “Growth of social media and social advertising is driving the global Account-Based Marketing (ABM) market” MarketsandMarkets expects the global ABM market size to grow from USD 651.9 million in 2018 to USD 1,196.9 ... Read More
... “3D printing plastics market projected to reach USD 1,965.3 million by 2023” The 3D printing plastics market is estimated at USD 615.8 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 1,965.3 million by 2023, ... Read More
... Growing adoption of geographically diverse cloud services and increasing need to automate the operational processes to drive the cloud infrastructure services market The global cloud infrastructure services market size is expected to grow from USD ... Read More
... to 2023 The CSP LED market is estimated to be USD 757.7 million in 2018 and is likely to reach USD 1,744.8 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 18.2% during 2018-2023. The low-cost potential ... Read More
... The fiber optic cables market for military and aerospace is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.93% during the forecast period The fiber optic cables market for military and aerospace is estimated to be ... Read More
... market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 21.10% between 2018 and 2023” The overall projection mapping market is estimated at USD 1.37 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3.56 billion by ... Read More
... for curbing carbon emission and need for convenience and safety is expected to drive the market for advanced tires.” The advanced tires market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.98% during the forecast ... Read More
... 2025 “Continuous rise in the demand for fuel-efficient vehicles is likely to propel the automotive battery sensor market” The automotive battery sensor market is estimated to be USD 2.35 billion in 2018 and is projected ... Read More
... to grow at significant CAGR between 2018 and 2023” The air treatment market is expected to be worth USD 17.39 billion by 2018 and USD 25.56 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 8.00% ... Read More
... manufacturing market is expected to grow at a significant rate from 2020 and 2025.” The blockchain in manufacturing market is expected to be worth USD 30.0 million by 2020 and USD 566.2 million by 2025, ... Read More
... in agriculture and food supply chain market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 47.8%.” The global blockchain in agriculture and food supply chain market is estimated to be valued at USD 60.8 million ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1%.” The distillation systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1%, to reach USD 7.91 billion by 2023. Increasing demand for distilled spirits, distilled ... Read More
... to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2018 to 2023.” The packaging coating additives market is projected to grow from USD 688.4 million in 2018 to USD 874.5 million by 2023, at a CAGR ... Read More
... urgent care apps market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 41.3%.” The urgent care apps market is expected to reach USD 2,515.1 million by 2023 from USD 446.8 million in 2018, at a ... Read More
... automation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.12% from 2018 to 2023” The tunnel automation market is expected to grow from USD 2.89 billion in 2018 to USD 4.27 billion by 2023, ... Read More
... in need to improve the client and customer interaction, along with the rise in the necessity to become more data-driven are the major driving factors expected to boost the growth of the service analytics market. ... Read More
... to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2018 to 2023 The power supply market is expected to grow from USD 25.20 billion in 2018 to USD 34.92 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... in demand from the pharmaceuticals industry to drive the market for blow-fill-seal technology The global market for the blow-fill-seal technology is projected to grow from USD 292.3 million in 2018, to reach USD 386.0 million ... Read More
... to 2023 “The global wired interface market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% between 2018 and 2023.” The wired interface market is expected to reach 8.78 billion units by 2023 from 6.51 ... Read More
... “Automated material handling (AMH) equipment market to exhibit significant growth during 2018-2024” The AMH equipment market is expected to reach USD 53.59 billion by 2024 from USD 33.46 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of ... Read More
... enzymes market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%.” The global food enzymes market is estimated at USD 2.31 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 3.23 billion by 2023, at ... Read More
... management market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.7% during the forecast period The global digital evidence management market size is expected to grow from USD 4.35 billion in ... Read More
... small drones market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.04% during the forecast period.” The small drones market is projected to grow from USD 13.40 billion in 2018 to USD 40.31 billion by ... Read More
... flotation reagents from APAC and technological advancements in various applications is fueling the growth of the market across the globe.” The flotation reagents market is projected to grow from USD 4.15 billion in 2018 to ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.1% during the forecast period.” The global care management solutions market is projected to reach USD 19.28 billion by 2023 from USD 9.15 billion in 2018, ... Read More