The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... glyoxal market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.3%, in terms of value, between 2019 and 2024.” The glyoxal market size is projected to grow from USD 265 million in 2019 to USD 326 ... Read More
... building management system, rising awareness of space utilization increased industry standards and regulations, are expected to drive the overall growth of the Smart building market across the globe. The smart building market is projected to ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% during 2019-2024” The industrial robotics market size (including the prices of peripherals, software and system engineering) is expected to grow from USD 48.7 billion in ... Read More
... glycolic acid demand is majorly driven by its increasing consumption in the cosmetics and personal care industry, particularly in the anti-aging and anti-pollution skincare segment.” The glycolic acid market size is estimated to be USD ... Read More
... 180°, 180° to 360°), Industry, and Region - Global Forecast to 2024 “Borescope market to exhibit significant growth during 2019-2024” The borescope market size is estimated to grow from USD 674 million in 2019 to ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.4% during the forecast period.” The 3D bioprinting market is projected to reach USD 1,647 million by 2024 from USD 651 million in 2019, at a ... Read More
... size to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period The global technical illustration software market size to grow from USD 3.8 billion in 2019 to USD 5.1 billion by 2024, at a ... Read More
... global configuration management market size is projected to grow from USD 1.6 billion in 2019 to USD 3.3 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 15.1% from 2019 to 2024. A significant growth driver for ... Read More
... grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period” The tracheostomy products market size is projected to reach USD 220 million by 2024 from USD 179 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 4.2%. ... Read More
... paint protection films market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% between 2019 and 2024.” In terms of value, the global paint protection films market size is estimated to be USD 242 million ... Read More
... for high-resolution satellite imagery for data analytics, geospatial analytics, and deriving business intelligence, among others, are expected to fuel the growth of the satellite data services market across the globe. The satellite data services market ... Read More
... RNA-sequencing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.0%.” The NGS-based RNA-sequencing market size is projected to reach USD 4.2 billion by 2024 from USD 1.7 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... precision attack and increasing demand for riflescopes for hunting and shooting sports are key factors fueling the growth of the riflescopes market across the globe.” The riflescopes market size is projected to grow from USD ... Read More
... to 2024 “The HPF market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.9% between 2019 and 2024.” The global high performance fluoropolymers (HPF) market size is estimated to be USD 3.3 billion in 2019 and ... Read More
... to grow at CAGR of 9.9% from 2019 to 2024.” The overall people counting system market is expected to grow from USD 796 million in 2019 to USD 1,275 million by 2024; it is estimated ... Read More
... sensors in consumer devices to drive the growth of the fingerprint sensor market” The fingerprint sensor market size is projected to grow from USD 3.5 billion in 2019 to USD 7.1 billion by 2024, recording ... Read More
... specialty PACS market is projected to grow at 6.0% during the forecast period.” The specialty PACS market is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion in 2024 from USD 2.6 billion in 2019, at a CAGR ... Read More
... & process control service type is expected to drive the wastewater treatment services market.” The wastewater treatment services market is estimated to grow from USD 48.5 billion in 2019 to USD 65.1 billion by 2024, ... Read More
... at CAGR of 4.6% from 2019 to 2025 The medical electronics market is estimated to be worth USD 5.1 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 6.6 billion by 2025, at a CAGR ... Read More
... global cloud information technology service management (cloud ITSM) market size to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.6% during the forecast period MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global cloud information technology service management (ITSM) ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3%.” The in-vitro toxicology testing market is expected to reach USD 12.7 billion by 2024 from an estimated USD 8.1 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... CAGR of 8.9% from 2019 to 2024” The thermoelectric modules market size is projected to reach USD 1,023 million by 2024 from an estimation of USD 668 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 8.9%. ... Read More
... and Heating & plumbing end-use industries to drive the overall growth of elastomeric foam market” The elastomeric foam market size is expected to grow from USD 2.6 billion in 2019 to USD 3.6 billion by ... Read More
... 2024 Increasing demand for hybrid valve from the oil & gas and energy & power industries drives market growth The hybrid valve market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4 % from ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0%, in terms of value.” The global infant formula ingredients market is estimated to be valued at USD USD 16.7 billion in 2019 and is projected ... Read More