The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... gas extraction is expected to drive the subsea thermal insulation materials market.” The subsea thermal insulation materials market is estimated to be close to USD 77 million in 2018 to reach more than USD 93 ... Read More
... stem cells is expected to drive the overall growth of the synthetic stem cells market.” The synthetic stem cells market is expected to grow from USD 14 million in 2023 to USD 37 million by ... Read More
... data-driven industries to drive the GPU database market MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global GPU database market size to grow from USD 178 million in 2018 to USD 455 million by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth ... Read More
... 2023 “The Well Intervention market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.35%, from 2018 to 2023.” The Well Intervention market is projected to reach USD 11.0 billion by 2023 from an estimated USD ... Read More
... cost and faster transactions to drive the overall blockchain market The global blockchain market size is expected to grow from USD 1.2 billion in 2018 to USD 23.3 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual ... Read More
... biofortification market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6%” The biofortification market is estimated at USD 78 million in 2018, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6%, to reach USD 118 ... Read More
... to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period.” The global surgical robots market is projected to reach 6.5 billion by 2023 from USD 3.9 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 10.4%. ... Read More
... for railways as the mode of transport is expected to drive the railway connectors market growth.” The railway connectors market size is expected to grow from USD 802 million in 2018 to USD 1,069 million ... Read More
... systems market is projected to register a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period.” The market size for gel documentation systems is expected to reach USD 304 million by 2023 from USD 258 million in ... Read More
... The electronic films market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.0%, in terms of value, between 2018 and 2023. The electronic films market size is estimated to be USD 7.6 billion in 2018 and ... Read More
... to grow at a CAGR of 3.97% from 2018 to 2023” The overall electrostatic precipitator market is expected to grow from USD 5.8 billion in 2018 to USD 7.0 billion by 2023 at a CAGR ... Read More
... Global Digital Business Support System (BSS) market size to grow at a CAGR of 15.2% during the forecast period The global digital BSS market is expected to grow from USD 2.8 billion in 2018 to ... Read More
... creativity market to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.4% during the forecast period MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global computational creativity market size to grow from USD 204 million in 2018 to USD ... Read More
... scales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period” The global lab balances and scales market is projected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2023 from USD 1.3 billion ... Read More
... Forecast to 2023 “Innovations in pet food and livestock feed packaging products are expected to drive the overall growth of the feed packaging (market.” The global feed packaging market size is projected to grow from ... Read More
... market projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.71% during 2018-2023” The mobile robots market is expected to grow from USD 18.7 billion in 2018 to USD 54.1 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... Industrial 4.0 and IIoT are driving growth of market The industrial sensors market is expected to be valued at USD 16.0 billion in 2018 and is likely to reach USD 21.6 billion by 2023, at ... Read More
... Forecast to 2023 “The sizing agents market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.4% between 2018 and 2023.” The global sizing agents market is estimated to be USD 3.1 billion in 2018 and is ... Read More
... revenue losses of organizations due to frauds to drive the overall fraud detection and prevention market The global fraud detection and prevention (FDP) market size is expected to grow from USD 19.5 billion in 2018 ... Read More
... of 14.99% from 2018 to 2023” The smart ticketing market is projected to reach USD 20.4 billion by 2023 from USD 10.1 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 14.99%. Major drivers for market growth ... Read More
... Global Forecast to 2023 “The growing construction industry globally to drive the polymer binders market in the architectural coatings & construction additives applications.” The polymer binders market is estimated to be USD 24.1 billion in ... Read More
... and cost-effective heating systems to drive overall growth of district heating market” The district heating market is expected to grow from USD 170.7 billion in 2018 to USD 203.0 billion by 2023, at a compound ... Read More
... management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 30.4% during the forecast period. The global clinical alarm management market is expected to reach 1,724 million by 2023 from an estimated USD 457 million ... Read More
... pharmaceutical packaging equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4%.” The pharmaceutical packaging equipment market is expected to reach USD 8.9 billion by 2023 from an estimated USD 6.2 billion in 2018, ... Read More
... market to grow at 11.14% CAGR during 2018-2023” The industrial communication market is expected to reach USD 83.2 billion by 2018 from USD 141.0 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 11.14% during 2018-2023. The ... Read More