Christmas Decorations Market Report: Ultimate Guide to the Consumer Market for Christmas Decorations
In a new survey of holiday decorators focused on their decorating styles and purchase behavior, Unity Marketing has studied the trends in the Christmas decorations market. The Christmas Decorations Market Report: Ultimate Guide to the Consumer Market for Christmas Decorations, digs deeply into the decorating traditions, spending habits and preferences of those who decorate their homes, inside and out, for Christmas, including customers who recently bought Christmas decorations.
In this important new study written for those that manufacture, market and sell decorations, marketers will learn:
- Size of the Christmas decorations market, trajectory of growth and distribution of sales across product types and channels of distribution.
- How Americans decorate their homes for Christmas, the styles they favor, and where they put their time and attention to decorating for the holidays.
- The demographics that distinguish the decorations customers from the huge potential target market of Christmas decorators and how to transform dormant decorators into customers.
- What Christmas decorations and styles are hot for 2015?
- How to make sure that the designs offered match the decorators desires?
- Understand the four distinctive personalities of holiday decorators and how to appeal to each personality’s special decorating tastes.
- Where customers will shop for decorations and how to attract the attention of the best prospects for decorations sales?
- How to build a relationship with the Christmas decorators passionate about decorating for the holidays?
- How to use social media to inspire decorators to shop and to buy?
This report includes eye-opening statistics and detailed case studies to demonstrate how a marketer offering decorating products can thrive in today’s value-oriented seasonal decorations market.
The potential market for new Christmas decorations as defined by consumer behavior is huge, the actual share of that potential market that actually buy decorations is much smaller. The challenge for marketers, designers and retailers that sell holiday decorations is how to bridge that gap.
The new study found some 80% of U.S. households decorate their home for Christmas, Hanukkah or other winter holiday. “It is hard to think of any cultural tradition that cuts across so many different American households, regardless of age, income, marital status or life stage,” says Pam Danziger, president of Unity Marketing and lead researcher on the new study said.
However, while the potential market for new Christmas decorations as defined by their behavior is huge, the actual share of that potential market that actually buy decorations is much smaller. The challenge for marketers, designers and retailers that sell holiday decorations is how to bridge that gap. The new report, The Christmas Decorations Market Report: Ultimate Guide to the Consumer Market for Christmas Decorations, will go a long way to doing just that.
Success in holiday decorations marketing begins with understanding the needs and desires of Christmas decorators. Get an edge on the competition with the Ultimate Guide to Consumer Market for Christmas Decorations by the marketing experts at Unity Marketing.
Need the Latest Insights, but Not All the Data in the Report
Unity Marketing offers an alternative to action-oriented marketers that just need the latest information about the Christmas decorations consumer market, but don’t need the market sizing or analysis of the historic trends. The Christmas Decorations Snapshot Report is a concise summary that reveals the latest data about recent buyers of Christmas decorators — what they bought, where they shopped, how much they spent and what influenced them in those purchases. It also delves into Christmas decorating practices, such as types of decorations used, favorite themes and colors for decorations, so marketers can be assured their product offerings meet specific customer needs.
Not sure which report best meets your needs, consult Pam Danziger by phone (717.336.1600) or email (email@example.com) to discuss your organization’s needs.
More about The Christmas Decorations Market Report & Its Methodology
This report focuses on the results of a survey conducted among some 700 consumers with incomes from $25k and above were surveyed in May 2014 about their most recent Christmas decorations purchases. Out of the total sample, a majority of those surveyed, some 56%, reported making a decorations purchase to celebrate the Christmas or winter holidays in 2013 or making a purchase immediately after the Christmas holiday.
The results of this survey is compared with an in-depth survey among consumers of seasonal decorations fielded in January 2012. The 2012 survey contains data about other holiday and seasonal decorations as well as Christmas.