Pethealth Inc. (PTZ) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Pethealth Inc. (PTZ) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pethealth Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pethealth Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pethealth Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pethealth Inc. (Pethealth), a subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (Fairfax), is a provider of medical insurance products and services for pets. The company offers medical insurance for dogs and cats to pet owners in North America and the UK. It also offers pet recovery database services and management software to animal welfare organizations, through its clinic management software and cloud-based application in North America. The company’s products and services are distributed to veterinarians, shelters and pet owners under various brand names such as Petpoint, Vestafy, Heimtier Plus, 24Petwatch, Petango, Petprotect, VetMedsDirect, Viovet and Berriewood Wholesale. The company operates in the UK, the US and Canada. Pethealth is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
In FY2016, the company reported gross premium written of CAD83.8 million, a decline of 6.4% over FY2015.
- 1 Pethealth Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Pethealth Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Pethealth Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Pethealth Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Pethealth Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Pethealth Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Pethealth Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Pethealth Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Pethealth Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Pethealth Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 Pethealth Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Pethealth Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Pethealth Inc. - Threats
- 5 Pethealth Inc. - History
- 6 Pethealth Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 Pethealth Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Pethealth Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Pethealth Inc. - Head Office
- 8.2 Pethealth Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Pethealth Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Pethealth Inc. - History
- Table 3: Pethealth Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Pethealth Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Pethealth Inc. - Subsidiaries