Personalization in the Retail Industry
This reports provides an overview of Key retail personalization trends, Recommendations, Areas of application, Marketing strategy & Customer engagement
Reasons to buy
- Retailers leverage customer data to tap into personalization trend
- Demand for personalisation through sustainability is rising, retailers must embrace the change
- Retailers are redesigning strategies to increase basket value and frequency of purchases
- Retailers are offering DIY and personal stylists to improve the customer shopping experience
- Retailers approach customers through targeted and personalized marketing practices
- Retailers are investing in technology to provide a personalized shopping experience
- Rewards points benefits and free personalised delivery services attract customers to shop more
- Personalization is about delivering a unique customized brand experience based on understanding the customer’s needs and is at the forefront of retailers’ focus to combat competition and drive growth.
- Over the last decade, consumer expectations regarding personalization have changed. More often shoppers are looking to retailers to provide not only a personalized service but also a tailor-made product to best appeal to them.
- Retailers, and indeed, brands must be quick to adjust their models to facilitate this trend. This shift in attitude represents an opportunity for retailers attaining valuable consumer data and customer loyalty.
- In line with this, retailers are extensively using this strategy to attract buyers and gain customer loyalty.
- Key retail personalization trends
- Areas of application
- Customer engagement
- Marketing strategy
- In store shopping
- Loyalty Programs