Home Retailing in Thailand, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Home Retailing in Thailand, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Thailand retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Thailand Home industry.
The home sector in Thailand registered sales of ฿261.2 billion in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% during 2016-2021 to reach ฿300.6 billion by 2021. Recovering economic conditions and an improving labor market will drive the growth of the sector over the next five years. Home improvement and garden supplies specialists dominates the market, with a share of 42.3% of the sector in 2016, and is expected to remain the leading distribution channel in 2021 with an estimated share of 40.4%. The home sector in Thailand is dominated by mass market players. Eight of the top 10 retailers operate under the mass market segment, except for two value retailers: Thai Watsadu and Homeworks.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
Reasons to buy
- Popularity of e-commerce and social media growing rapidly among Thai consumers
- Improving economic conditions set to drive home sector sales
- Specialist retailers dominate the market in terms of sales
- Retailers in the mass market segment dominate the sector
- HomePro is the largest home retailer with a share of 18.7% in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Thailand retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail