Health & Beauty Retailing in the Slovak Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021
Health & Beauty Retailing in the Slovak Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Slovakia retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Slovakia health and beauty industry.
The Slovakian health & beauty sector registered sales of €1.8 billion in 2016, contributing a share of 8.6% in the country’s total retail sales. The growth is being fueled by the positive economic outlook with respect to rising purchasing power among Slovakians. The country’s positive economic growth is leading Slovak consumers to prefer high-end beauty products with more value-added benefits, which will in turn boost value sales.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Reasons to buy
- Sector producing consistent growth, driven by healthcare
- Specialist retailers are losing share to hypermarkets, supermarkets, and
- Increasing demand for natural beauty products to drive sales
- Dr.Max and dm dominate the health & beauty sector
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Slovakia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Health & Beauty