Footwear Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2022
The report package Footwear Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2022 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for footwear in the top 5 European countries. The package includes country reports from the following countries:
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
The research includes historical data from 2011 to 2017 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the size of the footwear market in the top 5 European countries?
- How much footwear are produced in the top 5 European countries?
- How is the market split into different types of footwear?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Demand for footwear, 2011-2022
- Production of footwear, 2011-2022
- Footwear market size by product type, 2011-2022
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2011-2022
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2011, 2017, and 2022
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Boots of rubber or plastic
Boots of leather
Waterproof protective footwear
Other protective footwear
Tennis shoes, basketball shoes, gym shoes and training shoes
Ski-boots, snowboard boots and cross-country ski footwear
Other sports footwear
Strap footwear of rubber or plastic
Strap footwear of leather
Waterproof footwear (covering ankle)
Other waterproof footwear
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the footwear market in the top 5 European countries to 2022
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
the PDF e-mail from publisher version of this report is for a global site license.