Lidl Hrvatska doo kd in Retailing (Croatia)
In 2014, eight years after its first appearance in Croatia, Lidl Hrvatska doo kd finally managed to achieve significant net income. From that year, Lidl achieved a net profit almost identical to that of the four-times-bigger leader Konzum dd. Future plans of the company include expansion of the outlet network; it is unclear where the final reach of the discounters format might be.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- LIDL HRVATSKA DOO KD IN RETAILING (CROATIA)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 1 Lidl Hrvatska doo kd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Lidl Hrvatska doo kd: Competitive Position 2016