Home Shopping Network Pvt Ltd in Retailing (Pakistan)
Home Shopping Network Pvt is expected to increase its value share of internet retailing in Pakistan over the forecast period. The retailer aims to serve the maximum number of young consumers through launching new product types and expanding its product varieties during the forecast period.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME SHOPPING NETWORK PVT LTD IN RETAILING (PAKISTAN)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Home Shopping Network Pvt Ltd: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2013-2015
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Home Shopping Network Pvt Ltd: Competitive Position 2015