Asia-Pacific Driving Footwear Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Material Type (Leather, Natural Fibers and Others), Product Type (Shoes, Boots, Others), Vehicle Type (Four Wheeler, Two Wheeler), Sole Type (Rubber Sole, Anti-Slip Flexible Sole, PVC Sole and Others), Price Range (Mid-Range, Premium, Economic), End-User (Men, Women), Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), Countries (South Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, India, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, New Zealand and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Driving footwear can be defined as a type of shoes which are being constructed using rubber at the back of them. Generally these are a type of moccasin which has the rubber grip on the sole which enables more traction as well as more flexibility. These shoes are generally designed to keep the movement smooth and easy within the pedals of the car. These footwears are also generally referred as drivers or driving loafers. These foot wear are generally slip on in structure i.e. they do not have laces and are easy to wear.
Driving footwear can be used with or without socks which gives the same level of comfort and flexibility. Generally there are two version of driving shoes i.e. smooth supple leather and velvet looking suede. Generally these shoes are being made up of leather, suede, nubuck, and exotic skins. These are available in large number of colors and driving shoes basically are not for walking purpose i.e. they are basically invented for the use from car to carpet.
Asia-Pacific driving footwear market is segmented into seven notable segments which are material type, vehicle type, product type, sole type, price range, end-user and distribution channel.
• On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into leather, natural fibers and others.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into boot, shoes and others.
• On the basis of price range, the market is segmented into economic, mid-range, premium.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into online and offline.
• On the basis of vehicle type, the market is segmented into two-wheeler and four-wheeler
• On the basis of sole type, the market is segmented into anti-slip flexible sole, PVC sole, rubber sole and others.
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into men and women.
The key market players for Asia-Pacific driving footwear market are listed below:
• PUMA SE
• adidas AG
• Alpinestars S.p.A
• Dainese S.p.A
• FOX, SCOTT Sports SA.
• GIANNI FALCO S.R.L.
• SPARCO S.P.A.
• Piloti Inc.
• Guccio Gucci S.p.A.
• Tommy Hilfiger
• Nike, Inc.
• C&J Clark International
• Hush Puppies
• Steve Madden
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook