Online Retailing in Ireland, Summary & Forecasts to 2021
Online Retailing in Ireland, Summary & Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Ireland retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Ireland retail industry.
Online sales registered robust growth during 2011-2016 due to increasing consumer confidence in e-commerce. Online sales are expected to grow at CAGR of 10.5% during 2016-2021. Higher smartphone penetration and increasing internet use will drive the growth of online retailing in Ireland over the next five years.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Reasons to buy
- Irish online retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% during 2016-2021
- Foreign players have a dominant presence in Ireland online retail
- Online sales will be almost triple during 2011-2021
- Electricals online sales command the highest penetration during the forecast period
- The online fashion industry is booming
- M-commerce is fuelling the growth of online grocery shopping
- Online penetration in electricals is the highest across all sectors
- Cosmetic products driving online sales in health and beauty sector
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Ireland retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2011, with forecasts until 2021
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Ireland retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
- Online summary
- Drivers and inhibitors
- Key trends
- Market context
- Online retail in Ireland
- Clothing & accessories
- Food & grocery
- Health & beauty