Cigarettes in Cambodia, 2020
Cigarettes in Cambodia, 2020 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Cambodia. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
GlobalData believes that price increases that came about because of the rise in excise duty in 2019, are only going to further stimulate this sector. Illegal volumes are forecast to be at 0.8 to one billion pieces elevating their profile to potentially in excess of 10% of the market.
Reasons to Buy
- Increased taxes have come to dominate the market with volumes dropping to 7.3 billion pieces in 2015 although an increase to eight billion pieces was forecast for 2019.
- BAT Cambodia has dominated the market for several years although recently has come under increased pressure with its share down at 25% in 2019
- Per capita consumption is forecast to stagnate, rising only 0.9% to 486 pieces in 2030.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- 1. Overview
- 2. Market Size
- 3. Market Structure
- 4. Manufacturers & Brands
- 5. Taxation & Retail Prices
- 5.1. Taxation
- 5.2. Retail Prices
- 6. The Smoking Population
- 7. Production and Trade
- 7.1. Production
- 7.2. Imports
- 7.3. Exports
- 8. Operating Constraints
- 8.1. Advertising Restrictions
- 8.2. Health Warnings
- 8.3. Other Restrictions
- 9. Company Profiles
- 10. Prospects & Forecasts
- 11. Appendix
- 11.1. What is This Report About?
- 11.2. Time Frame
- 11.3. Product Category Coverage
- 11.4. Methodology
- 11.5. About GlobalData
- 11.6. Disclaimer
- 11.7. Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2019
- Table 2: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2019
- Table 3: Market Segmentation by Price, 2004 & 2007
- Table 4: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2019, Million Pieces
- Table 5: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2019, % of Total
- Table 6: Smoking Population, 1990-2019
- Table 7: Prevalence of Tobacco Use, 2010, %
- Table 8: Cigarette Production, 1990-2018
- Table 9: Cigarette Imports , 2000-2018
- Table 10: Cigarettes Imports by Country of Origin, 2008-2018, Million Pieces
- Table 11: Cigarettes Imports by Country of Origin, 2008-2018, % of Total
- Table 12: Legal Exports of Cigarettes, 2000-2018
- Table 13: Cigarettes Exports by Country of Destination, 2008-2018, Million Pieces
- Table 14: Cigarettes Exports by Country of Destination, 2008-2018, % of Total
- Table 15: Illegal Exports of Cigarettes, 2000-2016
- Table 16: Company Profile: BAT Cambodia Ltd
- Table 17: Company Profile: Viniton (Group) Tobacco Co. Ltd
- Table 18: Consumption Forecasts to 2030
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Methodology
- Figure 2: GlobalData at a Glance