COVID-19 Impact on Target Corporation and its future prospects
The post coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Target Corporation & its future prospects.
Target’s sales soared as consumers turned to the retailer to stock up on products during the pandemic
Target added more than 10 million digital guests during H1 2020 and registered strong growth in same day delivery and drive & collect pickup services.
Reasons to Buy
- With an impressive comparable revenue increase of 24.3% in Q2 2020, Target is one of the beneficiaries of the pandemic - at least in sales terms.
- Digital sales rose by 195% on a comparable basis in Q2 2020
- Target’s good value for money in home and apparel will be beneficial in an environment where money is tighter.
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for Target Corporation to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how Target Corporation's sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how Target Corporation has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
- Executive Summary
- Target Corporation's exposure to COVID-19
- Target Corporation's operational responses to COVID-19
- Key findings
- Key conclusions
- Geographic spread analysis - COVID 19 vs Target Corporation Group Sales
- Global & regional impact
- Impact score for Target Corporation versus competitors
- Financials for Target Corporation versus competitors
- Revised 2020 revenue forecast
- Target Corporation’s exposure
- Latest News
- Indications from Stock Price and Influencers
- Company reaction
- Indications from recruitment trends
- Service Expansion
- Safety Measures