Prestige Cosmetics Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Prestige Cosmetics Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as financial analysis.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prestige Cosmetics Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Prestige Cosmetics Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Prestige Cosmetics Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Prestige Cosmetics Corporation (Prestige Cosmetics) is a manufacturer of beauty and cosmetic products. The company’s product portfolio includes eyeliners, liquid eyeliners, mascaras, eye shadows, lip liners, lip glosses, face primers, face powders, blush, bronzers and mineral powders. It also offers other accessories such as brushes, makeup removers, eraser pens and sharpeners. It markets these products under Prestige brand. These products do not contain genetically modified organism, petrolatum, sodium lauryl sulfate, and formaldehyde. The company markets and sells these products through a wide range of channels including specialty stores, pharmacies, department stores and perfumeries. Prestige Cosmetics is headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, the US.
- 1 Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - Strengths
- 2.3 Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - Opportunities
- 2.5 Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - Threats
- 3 Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - History
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Prestige Cosmetics Corporation - History
- List of Figures