Michael Foods, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Michael Foods, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Michael Foods, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Michael Foods, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Michael Foods, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Michael Foods, Inc. (Michael Foods) is a producer and distributor of food products. The company is the largest processor of value-added eggs in the US. Its product portfolio comprises eggs in liquid, precooked, hard cooked, pasteurized shell, cage free and organic form; potato products in mashed, hash browns, diced, sliced, wedges and whole form and Pasta in various shapes and flavor’s such as long cuts, elbows, tubes and shells. In addition, the company offers pasta in twists, soup cuts, cheese products, egg noodles and specialty shapes. Michael foods markets its products under various brands such as Papetti's, Quick-prep Papetti’s, Simply Potatoes, Abbotsford Farms, Crystal Farms, AllWhites, Better’n Eggs and Davidson's. Michael Foods owns egg products production facilities in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Illinois and Oregon, and leases facilities for egg products production in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Iowa and South Dakota. The company is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, the US.