Timetric's "Mary Kay Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mary Kay Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mary Kay Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mary Kay Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mary Kay Inc. (Mary Kay or 'the company') is involved in the direct sales of skin care products and color cosmetics. The company offers wide range of Skin Care, Makeup, Body Care and Sun Care products. Mary Kay provides fragrance for men and women under various brands such as TimeWise, Clear Proof, Mary Kay MK, Men Indulge, Beauty Blotters, Satin Lips, Satin Hands and Cityscape. Further, it provides Thinking of You, Thinking of Love, Belara, MK High Intensity, Domain, Tribute, True Dimensions, NouriShine Plus, and Lash Love. Mary Kay provides gift sets for men, women and teenagers. The company offers e-catalogs, mobile applications, and online virtual makeovers for consumers. It also manufactures and distributes certain over-the-counter drugs and products, such as sunscreens and acne treatment products. Mary Kay is headquartered in Dallas, Texas the US.
- 1 Mary Kay Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Mary Kay Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Mary Kay Inc - Business Description
- 1.3 Mary Kay Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Mary Kay Inc - Recent Developments
- 3 Mary Kay Inc - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Mary Kay Inc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Mary Kay Inc - Strengths
- 3.3 Mary Kay Inc - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Mary Kay Inc - Opportunities
- 3.5 Mary Kay Inc - Threats
- 4 Mary Kay Inc - Company Statement
- 5 Mary Kay Inc - History
- 6 Mary Kay Inc - Key Employees
- 7 Mary Kay Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Mary Kay Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Mary Kay Inc - Head Office
- 8.2 Mary Kay Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Mary Kay Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Mary Kay Inc - History
- Table 3: Mary Kay Inc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Mary Kay Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Mary Kay Inc - Subsidiaries