Arvind Limited (ARVIND) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Arvind Limited (ARVIND) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arvind Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Arvind Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Arvind Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Arvind Limited (Arvind) is one of the largest super-fine fabric manufacturers The company is involved in manufacturing of shirting, khakhi and knitted fabrics. It operates in the following business divisions: Lifestyle Fabrics, Lifestyle Apparel, Brands, Retailscape, Engineering and Telecom. Arvind manufactures ready-made garments under various brand names such as Arrow, Riders, Ruff & Tuff, Flying Machine, Lee, and Wrangler among others. The company also manufactures equipment for refineries, chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, fertilizers and allied industries. Arvind is also involved in telecom business and provides GPS based fleet automation and management as well as city wide walky talky solutions across Delhi, Indore, Surat, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Vizag. Syntel, a division of Arvind, provides a wide range of analog and digital EPABX based enterprise communication solutions for SMEs and leading corporate. In addition, the company provides denim; woven and knit fabrics; and high performance industrial fabrics. It has opeartions in Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Canada and the US. Arvind is headquartered at Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India.