Luxury Apparel Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the luxury apparel market looks promising with opportunities in the consumer goods and service sectors. The global luxury apparel market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 13% from 2019
to 2024. The major growth driver for this market are change in lifestyle patterns due to rapid urbanization, rise in disposable income, and surge in e-commerce sales.
A report of more than 150 pages is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of luxury apparel market report download the report brochure.
The study includes the luxury apparel market size and forecast for the global luxury apparel market through 2024, segmented by material, gender, distribution channel, and region as follows:
By Material [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
By Gender [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
By Distribution Channel [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of the World
Some of the luxury apparel companies profiled in this report include Kering, Versace, Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, Burberry Group, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani. These players hold a dominant share in the overall market.
Some of the features of "Global Luxury Apparel Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” include
- Market size estimates:Global luxury apparel market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis:Global luxury apparel market size by material, gender, distribution channel, and region.
- Regional analysis:Global luxury apparel market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for luxury apparel in the global luxury apparel market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for luxury apparel in the global luxury apparel market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global luxury apparel market by material (cotton, leather, silk, denim, and other), gender (men and women), distribution channel (offline and online), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and ROW)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the luxury apparel market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the luxury apparel market?
Q.6 What are the emerging trends in the luxury apparel market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the luxury apparel market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the luxury apparel market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in the luxury apparel market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this luxury apparels area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last five years in the luxury apparel market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation