J Sainsbury plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
J Sainsbury plc. is exploring and utilizing technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), biometrics, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, the IoT, mobile, robo-advice, and wearables to achieve operational efficiencies, expand its payment solutions, and minimize security risks.
The report provides information and insights into Sainsbury's tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation hubs and accelerator programs.
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
Reasons to Buy
- Sainsbury’s has been upgrading its retail stores with new digital solutions to provide easy, connected, fast, frictionless shopping experience for customers.
- As a part of its online and contactless shopping strategy, Sainsbury’s is trialing a virtual queuing system that allows customers to join a socially-distanced queue at its supermarkets on a smartphone app, eliminating the need for them to physically wait in line outside supermarkets.
- Gain insights into Sainsbury's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator/Incubator & Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budgets & Contracts
- Key Executives
- About GlobalData