Retailing in the Slovak Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021
Retailing in the Slovak Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Slovakian retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Slovakia retail industry.
Steady economic growth following recovery from the global economic crisis, rising employment, increasing wages, and rising disposable income are among the major factors driving retail sales in the country. Retail sales registered steady growth in the past five years and are projected to achieve a CAGR of 3.4% during 2016-2021, to reach €24.3 billion in 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Reasons to buy
- The Slovak Republic has been one of the fastest-growing economies in the European Republic.
- The clothing & footwear sector contributed xx% to total retail sales in 2016
- Electricals is the ‘most online’ sector with 29.9% of all sales expected to go through the channel by 2021
- Elektrodom is the leading retailer in the electrical sector with a market share of 20.6%.
- Retail sales registered steady growth in the past five years and are projected to achieve a CAGR of xx% during 2016-2021, to reach xx billion in 2021.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Slovakia retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2011, with forecasts until 2021
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in slovakian retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Clothing & Footwear
- Food & Grocery
- Health & Beauty