Online Retailing in Poland, Summary & Forecasts to 2022
Online Retailing in Poland, Summary & Forecasts to 2022, report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments in online channel in poland. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, the influence of various economic variables on the online retail industry, technology trends and the competitive landscape across product segments. The report also details major online retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments. In-depth analysis of the latest trends in online shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories).
The Polish online market achieved sales of Zl29.6 billion in 2017 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 17.1% during 2017-2022 to reach Zl65.2 billion by 2022. The online channel accounted for a share of 5.3% of total retail sales in 2017 and the share is forecast to grow by 4.7 percentage points to reach 9% in 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Poland online retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 17.1% during 2017-2022
- Online penetration is forecast to increase by 3.7 percentage points during 2017-2022
- Online penetration in retail sales is forecast to reach 9% by 2022
- Electricals is the highest penetrated sector for online sales
- Food & grocery is the fastest-growing sector for online sales
- Clothing & footwear is the largest sector
- The top 20 online retailers commanded a market share of 31.2% in 2017
- Amazon dominates the online pure play market in Poland.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in poland online retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the online retail market
- Investigate current and forecast online trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial online trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories online from 2012, with forecasts until 2022.
- Drivers and inhibitors
- Key trends
- Market context
- Online retail in the country
- Clothing & accessories
- Food & grocery
- Health & beauty