Key Influencers in RetailTech (H1 2018)Top 100 Influencers: It includes Influencer name, image, score, twitter handle and area of expertiseProfiles of Top 10 Influencers: It offers an in-depth coverage on the Influencer’s interests, key area of influence and contributions. It also provides insight on Influencer word cloud, tweet/retweets count, favorite tweet counts, numbers of followers and following on twitter and few interesting tweetsWhat are Influencers Saying: Overall word cloud of all the influencersMega Trends derived from Social Media: In depth analysis of major trends on the Influencer platform which are prominently tweeted and discussed extensively by the influencer network. These trends include interesting initiatives and events driving the discussed trend along with their tweetsOther Trends derived from Social Media: Description regarding other significant trends which find frequent mentions in the Influencer network with their associated tweets.Reasons to buy
The conventional retail industry is undergoing a technological revolution. Retailers are implementing technology in every touchpoint of their business - from predicting sales and inventory optimization, to enhancing loyalty platforms. Use of disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), big data, augmented reality (AR), and robotics-driven automation are the future face of retail. Moreover, leading retailers such as Amazon have introduced Amazon Go, a checkout-free and unmanned store, allowing customers to shop and pay later from their Amazon account.
With the advent of these technologies, retailers are embracing these changes to maintain their position in the competitive retail space. Retailers are racing to keep up with the fast pace of change as technology is now crucial to drive sales, profitability, customer insight and indeed survival in the modern retail world. Social media is the channel where ideas and news are shared globally and knowing what topics are trending among the major retail technology influencers is hugely valuable to retailers.
Key Influencers in RetailTech (H1 2018), series of reports (published half yearly) keeps retailers, and all those with a business interest in retail, up to speed on retail technology and applications that will impact their businesses and clients.
This report provides a comprehensive coverage on top influencers and topics of the RetailTech sector. The report details major trends in the retail technology and the key influencers discussing these trends. The major sections of the report include -
- Influencer report identifies the top 100 digital influencers/opinion leaders and top trends which are shaping the RetailTech sector. The benefits of the reports include:
- -The report enables users to identify the players who are driving key opinions which help shape industry development
- -The report provides an analysis on the most pressing topics of discussions from a vast a mass of discussions and conversations
- -Fine tune product positioning by accounting for the “must know” topics affecting the future of service design, innovation and marketing
- -Uncovering new topics to stay ahead of emerging trends in the Retail industry
- -Enhance planning by aligning strategy to the major transformation trends, issues and technologies driving change.
- RetailTech Overview
- Top 100 Influencers in RetailTech
- Profiles of Top 10 Influencers
- What are Influencers Saying - Key Trends
- RetailTech Mega Trends H1
- Online Retail
- Electronic Retailing
- Other RetailTech Trends H1
- Artificial Intelligence
- Industry 4.
- Big Data
- Augmented Reality
- Influencer Proposition
- Influencer Methodology
- Methodology for Identifying Top 100 Influencers
- About GlobalData