Home Retailing in the UAE, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Home Retailing in the UAE, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the UAE retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing the UAE Home industry.
The home sector in the UAE registered sales of AED18.8 billion in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2016-2021 to reach AED24.2 billion by 2021. Improving living conditions, rising household disposable income, and a healthy housing market have aided the growth of home sector sales in the country over the past five years.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
Reasons to buy
- Home sector to register steady growth over the forecast period
- Specialist retailers continue to dominate while online sales grow
- International retailers dominate sector sales
- The top 10 players accounted for 35.6% of the market share in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the UAE retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail