Home Retailing in Spain, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Home Retailing in Spain, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Spain retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Spain Home industry.
Spanish consumers typically look for value. A large portion of Spanish consumers make informed purchases and seek products that offer the highest value. Most of these consumers belong to middle-income groups, which explains the higher inclination towards retailers that offer higher affordability. Growth in the home sector is being driven by an improvement in the housing market coupled with rising disposable income and consumer confidence. Alongside growing demand for the sector, renowned international furniture retailers such as Beliani and Natuzzi have expanded their presence in the country, generating greater demand.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
Reasons to buy
- The Home sector registered sales of €14.1 billion in 2016 and is set to grow at a CAGR of 0.9% between 2016 and 2021, reaching €14.7 billion by 2021
- Furniture and floor coverings specialists dominate the market with a 34.6% share of overall sales in the home sector
- Online is the fastest-growing channel and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2016-2021
- Expansion of international retailers
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Spain retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail