Home Retailing in Israel, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Home Retailing in Israel, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Israel retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Israel Home industry.
Sales in the home sector registered a modest CAGR of 1.9% during 2011-2016 and achieved sales of ILS14.2 billion in 2016. However, sales in the sector are expected to achieve a comparatively higher CAGR of 2.8% during 2016-2021 to reach ILS16.3 billion in 2021. Furniture and floor coverings was the largest product category with sales of ILS7.7 billion in 2016, accounting for a share of 54.3% of total sector sales.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
Reasons to buy
- Home sector sales grew at 1.9% CAGR between 2011 and 2016, reaching
- ILS14.2 billion in 2016 and are expected to grow at 2.8% CAGR during
- 2016-2021 to reach ILS16.3 billion by 2021.
- This growth is driven by resilient sales in furniture & floorcoverings, which
- stood at ILS7.7 billion in 2016 .
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in Israel retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail