Health & Beauty Retailing in the Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Health & Beauty Retailing in the Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Netherlands retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing the Netherlands health and beauty industry.
Dutch health & beauty sales are forecast to grow at 2.6% CAGR to reach €13.8 billion by 2022. Spending on the health segment is more than double that of beauty with rising health consciousness among Dutch consumers and an increasing aging population.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
Reasons to buy
- The Netherlands retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2017-2022
- Growing health consciousness and an aging population to drive growth
- Rising awareness of beauty will drive growth
- Aging population and focus on health to drive demand for healthcare products
- Drugstores retain their dominant presence while online sales are rising
- Online channel grows steeply with retailers investments in this channel
- Kruidvat with a market share of 13.3% leads the sector
- Alphega Pharmacy produced the highest sales growth during 2016-2017.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in the Netherlands retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the Netherlands retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Health & Beauty