Fuel Cards in Spain 2018: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
Fuel Cards in Spain 2018, is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Spain.
Total fleet card volumes rose by 3.3% in 2017 to total 3,967 million liters and continuing the upward trend started in 2013.
Reasons to buy
- The total number of service stations in Spain increased by 1.7% in 2017, totaling 11,375 service stations.
- Between 2018 and 2022 72,000 new fuel cards will be issued, totaling 2,950,381 cards in the market in 2022 .
- Fuel card volumes will rise by 17% between 2018 and 2022, totaling 11.2 billion liters in 2022.
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Top 5 European Europe fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Top 5 European markets, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK.
- Top Five Market Overview
- Market Overview
- Market Size
- Market Forecast
- Channel Share
- Market Shares
- Major Competitors
- Competitor Card Analysis