Fuel Cards in China 2019
Fuel Cards in China 2019 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2023, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in China.
Fleet card volumes rose by 2.6%, from 36,290.5 million liters in 2018 to 37,239.5 million liters in 2019
Reasons to Buy
- The total number of service stations in China rose by 0.6%, from 103,039 in 2018 to 103,607 in 2019. More than 0.5 million new fuel cards will be issued from 2019 to 2023, resulting in a total of 66 million cards in the market.
- Out of the total active cards in the market, 70.2% will be held by fleet vehicles and 29.8% CRT vehicles.
- Fuel card volumes will rise by 13.2% from 2019 to 2023, reaching 70,815.3 million liters in 2023
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Chinese fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance
- Market Overview China
- Fuel card market overview
- Market Size China
- Market Size - Total Fuel Cards Issued
- Market Size - Fuel Card Volumes
- Market Size - Fuel Card Volumes vs. Total Fuel Volumes
- Market Size - Total Fuel Card Value (EUR million)
- Market Size - Fuel Card Value vs. Total Fuel Value
- Market Size - Total Service Stations
- Market Forecast China
- Market Forecast - Total Fuel Cards Issued
- Market Forecast - Fuel Card Volumes
- Market Forecast - Fuel Card Volumes vs. Total Fuel Volumes
- Market Forecast - Total Fuel Card Value (EUR million)
- Market Forecast - Fuel Card Value vs. Total Fuel Value
- Category Share China
- Channel Share - Fleet Card Volumes
- Channel Share - CRT Card Volumes
- Channel Share - Fleet and CRT Card Volumes
- Market Share China
- Market Share - Operator rankings in 2019ecompared to 2018
- Market Share - Fuel card market share (%) by operator
- Table Market Share - Fuel card market share (%) by operator
- Market Share - Fuel card operators 2019e
- Fuel card volumes (million liters) by operator
- Table Fuel card volumes (million liters) by operator
- Major Competitors China
- Major Competitors - Service stations accepting fuel cards 2019e
- Competitor Card Analysis China
- Sinopec Card
- PetroChina Fuel Card
- Shell Card