Electricals Retailing in the UK, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Electricals Retailing in the UK, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the UK retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing the UK electricals retail market.
The electrical sector was valued at £19.9 billion in 2016 and is estimated to reach £20.7 billion by 2021 registering a modest CAGR of 0.8% during 2016-2021. Due to slowed economy post the Brexit mandate, consumer spend on electricals decreased, impacting the overall sales of the sector negatively in 2016.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
Reasons to buy
- Affordable and innovative products drive growth
- Dixons Carphone is the largest retailer for electrical products in UK
- Mass middle players dominate the sector
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in the UK retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.
- Key findings
- The state of the nation
- The state of retail