Electricals Retailing in Norway, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Electricals Retailing in Norway, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Norway retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Norway electricals industry.
Electricals sales were NOR38.8 billion in 2017 and are projected to grow at 2.6% CAGR during 2017-2022. As the economy resumed its growth, sales of consumer electronics products began improving in 2017.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector.
Reasons to buy
- Norway retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2017-2022
- Growing sales of TVs, smartphones, and smart wearables are driving overall sector growth
- While specialists lose market share, online retail sales to grow the fastest in 2017-2022
- Growing internet penetration and popularity of smartphones strengthening online sales
- Elkjøp is leading the market, supported by surging online sales and growing store count
- NetonNet (Waldir) registered the highest sales growth during 2016-2017.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Norway retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Norway retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
- Key findings
- The state of the nation
- The state of retail