A Day in the Life of Consumers in 2030 - Exploring New Consumer products, Routines, Spaces, and Technology in the Next Decade
Consumer journeys in future will feature new places and spaces with multiple new touch points. The report explores new consumer products, routines, spaces, and technology in the next decade.
The report explores new consumer products, routines, spaces, and technology in the next decade.
Reasons to Buy
- Innovation will rely increasingly on product connectivity and online capabilities.
- Brands need to own, engage, and serve for a whole new consumer journey.
- Companies must behave as genuinely good corporate citizens to drive change.
- The shopping mission will evolve and convenience will be redefined.
- All categories must become high engagement categories
- Understand multiple trends and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
- A Day in the Life of Consumers in 2030
- Multi-generational household
- Autonomous car sharing
- Co-working office spaces
- New energy centers
- Product galleries
- Subscription home deliveries
- Online events
- Switching off
- Future innovation opportunities in consumers' daily lives
- Enablers to drive innovation
- The evolution of the shopping mission and consumption habits
- Themes driving growth in the consumer sector
- Further Reading