- 1 Key Findings 2
- 2 Case Study 3
- 2.1 Carrefour 3
- 2.2 Macy’s Inc. 3
- 2.3 Ralph Lauren LLC 4
- 2.4 Sephora 4
- 2.5 Topshop 5
- 3 Advice for IT Vendors 6
- 4 Appendix 7
- 4.1 Further reading 7
- 4.2 Contact the authors 7
- 4.3 Contact Us 8
Best Practices in Retail: Smart Fitting Rooms - Fit for the Future
Best Practices in Retail: Smart Fitting Rooms, report discusses how different retailers can benefit from using smart fitting rooms, with advice provided for IT vendors. Smart fitting rooms revelutionize the way customers shop by adding useful technology solutions to facilitate customers' buying decisions and their purchasing experience. The report also analyzes and compares several best practice approaches from different retailers.
Retailers are trying to eliminate shoppers' discomfort and look at ways to enhance their experience as part of omnichannel strategies that transform retailers' business models and provide them opportunities to drive sales along with more efficient and cost-effective store operations. The adoption of smart fitting rooms is a key component of their strategy. Smart fitting rooms are simplifying customers' buying decision making process in stores and online, and create new experiences.
Reasons to buy
- The adoption of smart fitting rooms is a key component of the retailers' strategies to enhance customer experience as part of omnichannel initiatives and provide opportunities to drive sales
- Smart fitting solutions are often tied to augmented and virtual reality technology, body scanning and even artificial intelligence, while simple solutions only feature kiosks with touchscreens
- Physical stores still have an advantage over online platforms in the fashion segment because in-store smart fitting rooms can provide a 3D view from different angles, however smart fitting solutions for eTailers are also evolving and can partially bring this experience to customers' homes
- Get a detailed understanding of the usage and importance of smart fitting rooms in retail. This report can help you pitch solutions to retailers that include smart fitting room technologies and to gain insight into retailers' priorities and challenges.