Adding Value Through Packaging: Baby Products
Adding Value Through Packaging: Baby Products explores new packaging formats and value-added features in the baby products category, using examples from GlobalData's Pack-Track innovation tool.
The arrival of a baby is a life-changing event for many parents, who need to adjust to a different lifestyle and face various challenges. This opens space for new packaging innovations that help them to do this. Hassle-free dispensing, aseptic closures, and packaging that is visually attractive for toddlers are noteworthy within the sector.
Key Questions Answered
- What drives packaging innovations in baby products?
- What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the baby products category in recent years?
- Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
- How can baby products manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
Reasons to buy
- In order to successfully add value to baby products, manufacturers focus both on babies and parents.
- Pre-dosed portions, packaging innovations shortening preparation time, and products offering clean dispensing while out of the home make parents' lives easier. For those who are more health-attentive, aseptic closures, clearly listed ingredients, hygienic wrapping, or transparent windows are introduced.
- As for the babies, many manufacturers introduce interactive use and play solutions or make the packaging visually attractive for toddlers.
- Use GlobalData's Added Value Through Packaging reports to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory element of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product and how this can help to drive brand loyalty.
- Executive Summary
- Action Points