World Cigarettes - Uzbekistan 2014
“Cigarettes in Uzbekistan” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Uzbekistan Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The market continues to develop, with filtered cigarettes gradually increasing their share although plain and oval varieties continue to be popular.
- Duty paid market volume is forecast to decline by 14.7% between 2013 and 2023, while per capita consumption levels are expected to fall by 22% by 2023.
- There is only one cigarette manufacturer operating in the country, BAT Uzbekistan (formerly known as UzBAT), which a 97.35% is owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco, the balance being owned by the state and the local employees' collective.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Uzbekistan” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Uzbekistan.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Uzbekistan. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Uzbekistan.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Uzbekistan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Uzbekistan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption (Duty Paid), 1990-2014
- Per Capita Consumption (Duty Paid), 1990-2014
- Cigarette Consumption (Overall), 1990-2014
- Per Capita Consumption (Overall), 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Market Breakdown by Price Segment, 2001-2002 & 2005-2006
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Excise Rates, 2009-2015
- Retail Prices
- Retail Prices, Selected Brands, 2008, 2010 & 2012
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Production & Trade
- Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
- Imports of Cigarettes, 1992-2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2013
- Exports of Cigarettes, 1996-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
- Other Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- BAT Uzbekistan
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023